Cold Air Intake from Cosworth

Thread Starter #1
hello to the automobile experts, i heard that Cosworth has launched Cold Air Intake systems for Swift diesel - I am planning to go for one.

So can anyone tell me whether i should go in for one or not, how will it help me.

what are the other options and which is gud among the one i am looking for and others.

Ronnie

We have engineered an Air Intake Revision Kit for Swift diesel.
Also we have ECU Remaps for the same.
If interested our representative in Pune can help you out.

By the way would it be possible for you to provide a pic of the Cosworth installation?
We have had a discussion with a member on another forum who had installed a Cosworth Intake System on his Swift petrol and we found a few flaws in the design.

Regards,
Torque

hello to the automobile experts, i heard that Cosworth has launched Cold Air Intake systems for Swift diesel - I am planning to go for one.

So can anyone tell me whether i should go in for one or not, how will it help me.

what are the other options and which is gud among the one i am looking for and others.

Ronnie
I know only the stock replacement filter availability. Cosworth filter for swift/ritz diesel Rs 3750 Contact Aru traders +(91)-20-66823865. This guy told me about the filters when I bought the Mobil Delvac MX engine oil from him. You can ask him about the cold air intake

We have engineered an Air Intake Revision Kit for Swift diesel.
Also we have ECU Remaps for the same.
If interested our representative in Pune can help you out.

By the way would it be possible for you to provide a pic of the Cosworth installation?
We have had a discussion with a member on another forum who had installed a Cosworth Intake System on his Swift petrol and we found a few flaws in the design.

Regards,
Torque
Hi Torue,

i am located at pune, and i am looking for cold air intake system for my petrol swift can you please suggest me anyone in pune ?

can i have the contact information for the same ?

Thanks
Nilesh

Top Bottom