Cochin Members - Time for a meet

350Z

Core Team
Hey Naveen, Thanks for taking the initiative. I’m afraid that there are not many active members here from Cochin. Though overall from Kerala, there are a few. Maybe we can plan up a Kerala Group meet at some suitable location.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hey Naveen, Thanks for taking the initiative. I’m afraid that there are not many active members here from Cochin. Though overall from Kerala, there are a few. Maybe we can plan up a Kerala Group meet at some suitable location.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Ya. I know. Just thought of putting this up so that we can atleast have a chance to meet members from Kerala.

Cochin is just 75 kms from where I live. Problem is I can't keep promises of turning up most of the time.

By the way, I'll be in Cochin tommorow. I also need to get to some place that can make a number plate (High security type, Hot stamped and not stickered). Naveen do you know some place that can make it in an hour or two ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Cochin is just 75 kms from where I live. Problem is I can't keep promises of turning up most of the time.

By the way, I'll be in Cochin tommorow. I also need to get to some place that can make a number plate (High security type, Hot stamped and not stickered). Naveen do you know some place that can make it in an hour or two ?
We shall try to bring in more members and when we have enough guys, we can fix a date. Somewhere suitable for all to reach.

There are many in Cochin where this can be fixed. I got it fixed in Vytilla, on the way towards Thripunithara. There's a place opp Bata showroom, three shops together next to a temple. It's near the Junction. They fixed it in around 2-3 hours. I would suggest you to give the cash, finish all your work and collect it on your return trip. Cant say, this might take time.

Hai naveen good initiave.
I am waiting for this meet friend..
just 90km away from place..
As mentioned, let's wait for others to confirm and we shall fix a date.

I am a newbie from Karunagappally. just 120 km's from cochin. Now i am working in KSA. will be there in march .

Top Bottom