Choosing Alloy Wheels for Tata Indigo Manza

Thread Starter #1
hi this my first post on any automobile form, feeling happy. booked Manza Aura ABS quadrantJet monarch red a week back, very excited and waiting for my new car.
need advice should i go for Alloy wheels or continue with steel and if yes for allow wheels 'which ones'.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Re: The Alloy Wheels Show-Off Thread

Hi Mannu_Manza, Congratulations for the Manza! If you have the budget, then go with the alloy wheels as they very much do add to the looks of the car. How much is your budget and have you short listed any particular brands / designs?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
thanks for ur prompt reply, well budget is as less as possible but no compromise on safety and should have decent looks matching with mazan's class. i've booked monarch red.

Hey Mannu_Manza.You can also go in for aftermarket alloys like Plati,Advanti Racing Alloys(ADR),and even aura,neo etc.As you are on a tight budget,you can use the use the stock tyres itself.Also consider the one you get from TATA motors.
Alloys add beauty to your car and moreover it helps in reducing the heat of tyres,brake discs as there is more ventilation.Fuel consumption will also be slightly better.

Multispoke alloys may look great,but you have to spent more time in cleaning that.

350Z

Core Team
Plati has a wide range of beautiful alloys. You should check them out. Apart of this, Neo also has some Alloys for Manza. I'm posting a couple of my favorites below.

tata-manza-alloy-wheels.png

tata-manza-alloys-neo-wheels.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom