Choose from Tata Aria Pleasure and XUV 5OO W6 FWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the Xover entered the Aria thread.
@Mohit,even I am also waiting to see your Aria in the concerned thread.

BTW,how you managed to keep yourself under control for 4 days?I'd have rejected the delivery of the car if this would have happened to me.

Thread Starter #64
No issue will ever arise with alloys if they are wisely chosen considering your car.Just go for some good brand alloys and yes,never think of saving a thousand buck for an alloy,buy the one which is having best quality else you may end up paying 10,000 against the 1,000 you saved.
My dealer quoting me 6900 per NEO alloy. But Safari OE alloy costing 8900 per alloy. I prefer to go for safari alloy as its OE.

My insurance cover note is ready. They are not going to do temp registration. But they will handover my vehicle by today evening 4.45pm. They allowed me to run the vehicle inside the district for 2 days. But i'm planning to give back the vehicle for registration (Not Temp.) tomorrow morning.

Thread Starter #65
I took delivery without any registration. I went to church and my wife's house and back to my house. Tomorrow i'm leaving for registration. I'll update my experience soon with photos. I'll not available for another 4 days due to my personal engagements.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats on Aria. Since the car has been bought, the purpose is thread is over. Please feel free to create an Ownership Review to share mode details about the car. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom