Choose from Tata Aria Pleasure and XUV 5OO W6 FWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Hmm,got your point.Brushed aluminium foot steps will look great.
BTW,it looks like Arias are raining in TAI.Let me count:-
Dhaya-1
Tornado-1
One more member-3
One more member-1(grey one)
Mohit(not sure of name)-1
One more member-1(red one)

Total it becomes 8 and 9th will be yours.Wow,for TAI the largest selling UV us Aria.
@The Xover:Buddy kindly don't get angry if I have missed any Aria on board.

Thread Starter #47
^^Hmm,got your point.Brushed aluminium foot steps will look great.
BTW,it looks like Arias are raining in TAI.Let me count:-
Dhaya-1
Tornado-1
One more member-3
One more member-1(grey one)
Mohit(not sure of name)-1
One more member-1(red one)

Total it becomes 8 and 9th will be yours.Wow,for TAI the largest selling UV us Aria.
@The Xover:Buddy kindly don't get angry if I have missed any Aria on board.
Great. [clap]
I'm going to take delivery 5pm Tuesday (24-07-2012)

1) super congrats for the cruiser.
2) on black I think chrome alloys will look dashing .
3) most IMP we need a ownership review with lot of pictures[:)]
4) iam utterly shocked that the thread is 4 pages long and not even a single post from Xover .[surprise]

Thread Starter #50
1) super congrats for the cruiser.
2) on black I think chrome alloys will look dashing .
3) most IMP we need a ownership review with lot of pictures
4) iam utterly shocked that the thread is 4 pages long and not even a single post from Xover .[surprise]
Congrat's on your car buddy, I am sure these next two day's going to be the longest for you.[;)]
Yes. I'll upload more pictures by next week for sure. Tomorrow they are going to do PDI. I'm preparing to interview her [lol]

@Justinsylas:-
I have once came across an Aria-a black one.I was mesmerized by the way the car looked.It looked a lot premium car than it really is.In fact I myself selected Aria in black color because I too wanted mine to look like the same car and would have done it on the Pride which I was about to buy.Here are some minor mods which can make your Aria look great:-

DRLs on the lower front grille,and get them installed on the lines running in it(by making some clean cuts on the lines)like the ones shown it this pic:-
1.JPG

Secondly you can get chrome door handles,sun visors on doors and a ARIA badge installed on the side panel.Rest a good set of chrome or aluminium foot steps on the car,highlighted in this pic:-
2.JPG

Refer this thread for a really exhaustive PDI list:-
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/4646-new-car-pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

@Raja:Even I am also surprised to see a Xover-less Aria thread.

Thread Starter #52
@Justinsylas:-
I have once came across an Aria-a black one.I was mesmerized by the way the car looked.It looked a lot premium car than it really is.In fact I myself selected Aria in black color because I too wanted mine to look like the same car and would have done it on the Pride which I was about to buy.Here are some minor mods which can make your Aria look great:-

DRLs on the lower front grille,and get them installed on the lines running in it(by making some clean cuts on the lines)like the ones shown it this pic:-
View attachment 57559

Secondly you can get chrome door handles,sun visors on doors and a ARIA badge installed on the side panel.Rest a good set of chrome or aluminium foot steps on the car,highlighted in this pic:-
View attachment 57560

Refer this thread for a really exhaustive PDI list:-
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/4646-new-car-pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html

@Raja:Even I am also surprised to see a Xover-less Aria thread.
Dealership dont have chrome handle for doors now. I hope i can get it from outside shops. I'm going to install aluminium foot steps. My wife dont like the door visor. But i'll do that and the roof rail in 2 months time. My dealer dont know how to fit the roof rail. The roof rail has 3M sticker and screw options. But the dealer feared to use screws.

Could you please provide a link for DLR. My dealer has a LED strip with 3M stickers. are you referring the same? or do you have any special accessory in mind?

I'll do follow the PDI. Can i ask the dealer for new battery? bcos my vehicle is 6 months old.

Dealership dont have chrome handle for doors now. I hope i can get it from outside shops. I'm going to install aluminium foot steps. My wife dont like the door visor. But i'll do that and the roof rail in 2 months time. My dealer dont know how to fit the roof rail. The roof rail has 3M sticker and screw options. But the dealer feared to use screws.

Could you please provide a link for DLR. My dealer has a LED strip with 3M stickers. are you referring the same? or do you have any special accessory in mind?

I'll do follow the PDI. Can i ask the dealer for new battery? bcos my vehicle is 6 months old.
Iam not must fan of after market led strips as it gives a wannabe feel in my opinion .
About Crome handles try and find something they have in manza it's body coloured Handel and a nice chrome strip running in the middle looks über sexy.
Iam of your wife's opinion here I too don't like the sun visors on any car.
My suggestion is try and use the car in stock form enjoy it and only then upgrade to things like roof rails and all .
Even without doing anything the aria in black looks mind blowingly classy and sexy .
And I envy you for the amazing ride quality you will enjoy with the aria it just eats pot holes and bad roads like nobody's business .
Super super excited for the ownership review from you .

Thread Starter #54
The foot step they installed will reduce the ground clearance. So i asked them to replace. The new set will reach by next week. [frustration]

The alloys also will take weeks to reach the dealership.

They are installing all other accessories.

What about some good aftermarket alloys?
Good branded alloys are always perfect and doesn't cause any problem to suspension too.

About DRLs etc etc,te mods I planned for me Aria were:-
DRLs very neatly fixed in the horizontal lines of lower grille.Not fixed in spaces but by making neat cuts on the horizontal lines.
HIDs as Aria comes equipped with a projector.
Chrome strips for doors,chrome RVMs(I think it had both of them),and two chrome stickers saying 'Aria 4X4' on the lower part of both the rear doors.
LEDs inside the hood and the rear registration plate illumination.
Black alloys+black callipers+in-wheel white LEDs.
And many more..

I wish the alloys and foot step will arrive as soon as possible.

Thread Starter #56
HDFC bank issued the Release Order (RO) today. But the dealership told that the RO is nothing but a paper. [frustration] So they are not going to register vehicle tomorrow. But they will deliver the vehicle by tomorrow as planned. But the Temp and Registration after 2 days. Is it ok? or it'll lead me to big issues?

I'll get the foot steps in few days. But the alloys will take 2 weeks to reach.

I planned for Neo black alloys. But tornodo had some issues with NEO alloys. its very rare case. But i love to have very formal/handsome look. My dealership dont have chrome handles now. Aria has turn indicator installed in ORVM. So i'm not sure about the availability of chrome cover ORVM with the same size cut for turn indicator.

congrats justinsylas for your car dear you must be getting it today. as far as temp and registration is concerned i would like to tell you that i got my aria on 1st july and with my car they deliver me a promise that i will be getting temp very next day and registration with in a week but i got my temp in 4 days and still fighting for registration.

tata employee = sarkari karamchari, sometimes sarkari karamchari's can be better than tata's

I planned for Neo black alloys. But tornodo had some issues with NEO alloys. its very rare case. But i love to have very formal/handsome look. My dealership dont have chrome handles now. Aria has turn indicator installed in ORVM. So i'm not sure about the availability of chrome cover ORVM with the same size cut for turn indicator.
No issue will ever arise with alloys if they are wisely chosen considering your car.Just go for some good brand alloys and yes,never think of saving a thousand buck for an alloy,buy the one which is having best quality else you may end up paying 10,000 against the 1,000 you saved.

congrats justinsylas for your car dear you must be getting it today. as far as temp and registration is concerned i would like to tell you that i got my aria on 1st july and with my car they deliver me a promise that i will be getting temp very next day and registration with in a week but i got my temp in 4 days and still fighting for registration.

tata employee = sarkari karamchari, sometimes sarkari karamchari's can be better than tata's
How your car came on the Delhi roads without a registration number?I mean even temp. in 4 days sounds impossible,especially in Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom