Choose from Tata Aria Pleasure and XUV 5OO W6 FWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for your new Aria and it is looking great. Any plans for getting the alloys for your Aria?

Do post more pics of your ride. Have a safe and fun drive.

^^Go for good 17 inch full black alloys and get the disc brake calipers too painted in black.This will make the Aria look mind blowing.
Also wait for sunfilm ban to lift up,after that install good dark black tints on the Aria.

I'll say congrats only after I see the pics of vehicle after delivery.

Thread Starter #35
^^Go for good 17 inch full black alloys and get the disc brake calipers too painted in black.This will make the Aria look mind blowing.
Also wait for sunfilm ban to lift up,after that install good dark black tints on the Aria.

I'll say congrats only after I see the pics of vehicle after delivery.
But the ARIA Pleasure having 16 inch wheels. Then how can we go for 17 inch alloys?

Thread Starter #39
It must be painful to know that your car has arrived and you are still a week away from feeling her, how are you managing these restlessness day's?
Yes. its very hard. Bcos i'm very close to the dealership. So i need to cross them minimum 6 times a day. some of my family members and friends insisting to take delivery after a month as 16-July to 17-Aug are inauspicious days. [frustration]
But i can't resist that much long days. My car loan will be ready by today evening or tomorrow morning. But my own funds not ready yet. She is now under Showroom arrest. [roll]

Thread Starter #43
Buddy before taking the delivery you can ask Tata guys to replace the tyres with R17 ones,since the 16 inchers will also be new so Tata guys will charge you a small amount for the tyre change.
Now they are giving me safari 16" OE alloys. But 17" OE ARIA alloy is 1000 Rs costly per wheel. More over they dont have any OE alloys and tyres in stock. They told me that it'll take big time to reach dealership. So i dont have any options open now [frustration]. They gave me a option to choose, either reverse-camera or reverse-camera. I opt for extended-warranty. The reverse camera quality is not much good. I'm searching for the better one.That is the only pending.

They shown me genuine roof rail, body kits, door kits, bonnet scoop, etc. but i don't have enf money now.

^^Then you can opt for 16" Safari alloys,but they won't be black!!
BTW,right now you need black alloys are you are happy with those silver ones only?

Thread Starter #45
^^Then you can opt for 16" Safari alloys,but they won't be black!!
BTW,right now you need black alloys are you are happy with those silver ones only?
Few days before i planned for Neo Killer alloys. But as per the ref of tornado78, i opted for genuine alloys to avoid claim difficulties related to wheel and shocks setup. And im installing foot steps, which is aluminium, white in colour. So i think it'll not look odd. More over the OE safari alloy is not very much shiny. I hope it'll look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom