Choice Between Maruti Brezza ZDi+ and Hyundai Creta 1.4 Diesel

Which Options is suggested out of Brezza ZDI+ and Creta 1.4 Diesel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #16
Why the poll in the first place, when it's a buying deliema/decision you as an individual has to make, with inputs from members, so either you are confused here or you have a clear decision, based on your other thread on the Creta where you are again asking for help on aftermarket accessories for Creta only.
That is anybody's guess buddy... [lol]
If you read my initial post again, I mentioned the variants I am comparing. Brezza is already fully loaded, so where is the question for additional accessories there ?

For creta I was considering the base version, therefore the need for additional stuff.

-Nitin

To fellow members, We should and can only share our opinion and share pros and cons of a Car objectively instead of making comments like Car A is better than Car B anyday. No car is better than the other car, its just what suits our requirements and preferences.

Now coming to your conundrum, I have ridden Brezza, 1.6 Creta but not 1.4 Creta.

-1.3 Diesel in Brezza didn't fit my requirement from a short Test drive I had in 2016. There was evident lag till around 2000RPM. Maybe Suzuki must have worked upon that by now.

-From various forums that I have read, 1.4 Creta offers good drivability in city and on highway, but 1.6 is better on highways obviously.

But apart from engines, You are looking at Brezza Top variant and Creta E variant, I guess?

-Interiors of Brezza aren't really great but Creta in its base variant is also nothing to write about. Both are comparable but Creta has an edge there.

-And you would miss out on a lot of features which can be decisive in some cases. For eg. I wont buy a car today without Projectors or Android Auto, or else I'll get them retrofitted as soon as I leave the showroom.

-Then comes the space. If you regularly travel with 5 people, Creta is the way to go. If not Brezza will do just fine.

So its best you make a feature list and compare according to your preference. Then go ahead and test drive both vehicles.

Also, you can look at Nexon and Ecosport. Both are very capable vehicles if space is not an issue. They are also fresher than Brezza so will age better.

-Ecosport is little overpriced compared to Nexon but equivalent to Brezza. It offers much more useful features than Brezza like 6 Airbags, 1.5 Diesel etc.
-Nexon is Cool kid on the block. Priced reasonably with potent 260Nm torque engine, brilliant AVN, but loses out on 6 Airbags, Cruise compared to ES.

Last edited:

Top Bottom