Chevrolet's New Spark Of Life Called Beat: Launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well!!

It looks good sometimes & Bad sometimes!

It all started with A-star :)

Now everyone is following it. They feel it more sporty. Yes. but only sometimes :)

Well!!

It looks good sometimes & Bad sometimes!

It all started with A-star :)

Now everyone is following it. They feel it more sporty. Yes. but only sometimes :)
Thanks. Good to be in good company!!
Something also gives me a feel that there has been a bit of cost-saving in this proposal!!

Now they claim a FE of 18kmpl in the advertisement posted by RSM!! But in reviews i read maximum only 13kmpl! What are they trying to prove here! This is where i feel the mileage marking on engines is essential!

Now they claim a FE of 18kmpl in the advertisement posted by RSM!! But in reviews i read maximum only 13kmpl! What are they trying to prove here! This is where i feel the mileage marking on engines is essential!
Well 18.7 kmpl is an ARAI certified fuel efficiency figure.It is obviously not real world.No car company puts up the fuel efficiency figures that you might actually get because it varies according to your driving style,and various other parameters.For example the Ritz is 18.9 ARAI certified,but it dosen't give that much!The real world efficiency figures could be anywhere between 13-16 kmpl.
As for the motorcycle inspired instrument cluster there is just one word-HOT!It looks wow when it lights up.It is a very original idea.

350Z

Core Team
I liked the red one too.Which obviously won't make it to the market.It had some extra add-ons. View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495

View attachment 1496

View attachment 1497
This one is nice, Missed it some way. I think these body kits should be available as an aftermarket accessories by Chevy?

The motorcycle inspired instrument cluster looks a bit odd? Or am I the only one thinking that?
Motorcycle Inspired but doesn't looks bad. Infact gives a futuristic feel once you're inside the cabin.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom