Chevrolet's New Spark Of Life Called Beat: Launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the instrument console is very futuristic, looks as if its from some bike! will we actually get such a car with the exact interiors? okay, the auto HVAC & auto transimission may go, but will the rest of the interiors remain the same?

Thread Starter #47
no raj, not the same instrument cluster is coming for indian market, this is from american and european market.

According to my sources it won't be called the Matiz it would be named the Beat.It is being launched at the expo with a petrol engine.The 1.0 diesel is being launched around June.Its going to be a terrific one-with stunning fuel efficiency figures,that is what I have heard.Just wait and watch.
P.S-the current spark in its electric avtaar along with the 800cc spark will also be launched next year-GM is on fire!

The Beat looks absolutely fantastic. I loved the design flair both in and out. It looks to be pretty spacious too, and there is the new signature grill from Chevrolet, to be shared with the Cruze. Chevrolet easily has a winner at its hands. I just hope they keep the engines powerful enough to clock decent figures, which wasn't there in the UV-A.

The only change that the Indian version will face is the change in the gear.All other things are the same i believe.
Will post the picture of the Indian version As Soon As Possible.

Thread Starter #52
sorry karthik, but nothing is so similar with interiors of beat for sure, indian version is different but yes appealing and attractive.Gear knob is plane jane and too bad as compared to whole of interiors.

350Z

Core Team
@siddhant, Does your sources give some clues about pricing and feature list?

The whole car looks very much futuristic and I'm impressed with the designing of interiors and exteriors.This is another hatchback after Polo which is worth waiting for.

A Pic showing rear of Chevy Beat, The tail lamps of car IMO looks best in class :

Drive Safe!
350Z

well the pricing is going to be a cracker one....just like the cruze(!!!).Its going to have all the bells and whistles-airbags,abs,stereo with aux-in,auto A/C. etc.Lets wait and see....3 months to go!!
The diesel according to my sources is again a cracker one!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

The looks are good, the big & long spoiler saves the look & makes it some what different from Ritz!

But wondering to see the rear bumpers crashed at both the ends [evil]

May be is it a design ?? [lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom