Chevrolet's New Spark Of Life Called Beat: Launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #166
I think Ritz is not doing well here. I was shocked to see Rs.32000 discount for it. So Ritz will face more problem with Beat.
well those offers are only for diesel ritz across nation buddy, as ritz diesel isnt selling that well compared to its petrol version, as pricing of swift and ritz diesel is too close and diesel way ritz cannot beat swift which even maruti realised that and started offering those discounts.

A Discount doesn't proves the car's success or failiure in Market, Ritz is doing well in the country and was also seen in Top 10 Sales Chart list in September.

Drive Safe,
350Z
To be frank, Ritz is not doing that great in Chennai!!

"Every one loves to go for i10 or Swift or even santro over Ritz"

The above was said by a maruti dealer in chennai :)
absolutely vibhor, discount cannot state the success or failure of one car in market, infact ritz petrol vxi and zxi are doing very well in our market and also have waitlist peroid cause of its new KB series engine, which is very refined and gives better FE which is close to its diesel one.Which is why diesel ritz isnt doing good.
Other factor is its looks where we are not used to see this european styling and we better accept its contempnary looks and design,something maruti took as a chance in our market.Its doing good but not superb.Its certainly not a failed car from maruti.Just check its petrol variant availability in your cities and see its waitlist.People have started liking its looks now and accepted this car as well and better in petrol engine.

350Z

Core Team
Chevrolet Launches "Beat"

Chevrolet has officially launched Beat at very attractive and mouth watering price;

• 1.2 PS- 3.34 lakh
  • 1.2 LS- 3.54 lakh
  • 1.2 LT- 3.98 lakh

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #174
As per information from BS motoring the Chevy Beat has been launched with a price of 3.34 lakh ex showroom Delhi for the base variant with power steering. The LS cost 3.54 lakh while the top of the range LT costs 3.94 lakh. A diesel variant is also expected soon.

Beat base version (PS) priced at 3.34 lacs ex-Delhi
Beat mid model LS is 3.54 lacs ex-Delhi
Beat top model LT 3.99 lacs ex-Delhi
LT doesn't have ABS or Airbags. Is an option pack Rs 4.34 Lacs ex-Delhi

Source Overdrive

Very Competitve pricing from GM once again [clap]
From what I know, the Press Release is taking place at Maurya Sheraton today sometime.

350Z

Core Team
Very Competitve pricing from GM once again [clap]
From what I know, the Press Release is taking place at Maurya Sheraton today sometime.
The same place where Mahindra Launched Xylo. And you mean Press Conference. :smile: I'm waiting to get the Official Press Release, Have asked couple of places.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom