Chevrolet SR-V Hatchback Discontinued?

Yes,i have read about that super charged SRV a few months ago.Except the side skirts,which looks different from the super charged SRV,the rest of the kits are the same.

Now i understand why the SR-V is called a great car , must have been a performance enthusiast's delight!

If launched now with a reduced price tag it will be a tough competition for Polo 1.6L and Punto sports.

Too bad it was launched when nobody was willing to pay even say 6+ for a Hatch and this was 8+!

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
General Motors did a huge mistake to price this car unexpectedly high. Now if re-launched with previous flaws corrected and revised pricing, it has some potential to become a worthy contender in the ongoing competition.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Parked lonely! Damn, the owner might not be aware of the fact that auto enthusiats crave for this beauty.

Found a SRV at last. Saw the car yesterday. Its in Chennai. Pathetic condition. The engine compartment looks like it hasnt been cleaned ever. Oil leaks all over the place. But a sound body. Even the suspension felt will last a few more K's. Initially had planned if i could get it anywhere near 1.5-2, will spend the rest in a engine swap. But the damned guy says 4.5!!. With that state of a car!!

Top Bottom