Chevrolet Spark Modification & Accessories

Hi Lucas, looks neat ! Just a crazy idea, why not use old spark's reverse lamps as rear fog lamps or as brake lamps ?
Thanks Varun. I liked your suggestion buddy. The rear bumper has the provision for fitting old style reverse lamps. I'll give a serious thought to it. Thanks Again. [cheers]

Thread Starter #444
Hi Lucas, looks neat ! Just a crazy idea, why not use old spark's reverse lamps as rear fog lamps or as brake lamps ?
Thanks Varun. I liked your suggestion buddy. The rear bumper has the provision for fitting old style reverse lamps. I'll give a serious thought to it. Thanks Again. [cheers]
Ha Ha, already it is in my wish list Vishwas and Lucas. I have to do that. I think whth that my reverse camera can have more clarity.

Fitted dashboard trim in my sparky today. Won't touch the interiors for another six months. ( :-) just thinking)

What happened to the rear fog lamps, or you can use them as brake lamps.

I have seen a sparky where the led's where put behind the reflectors connected to brake lamp. Check that too.

Varun, I had placed an order for a pair of aftermarket rear fog lamps in a nearby accessory shop. on arrival I've noticed that the pair was not water resistant .it was a chinese product with good finishing. so didn't buy it. so program got delayed for some time. :-) i'll go for the original one this time.

Thread Starter #449
Varun, I had placed an order for a pair of aftermarket rear fog lamps in a nearby accessory shop. on arrival I've noticed that the pair was not water resistant .it was a chinese product with good finishing. so didn't buy it. so program got delayed for some time. :-) i'll go for the original one this time.
Lucas pls share the cost of the original rear fog lamps

Top Bottom