Chevrolet Spark Modification & Accessories

That is a good suggestion. Let me check is there any local service center where I can check it.

But still thinking of changing the system.
If you are serious of changing your system you could go for the pioneer HU , i have heard from a lot of guys that pioneer is the best about everything it has to offer .

My friend uses a Pioneer AVH-X5790BT [clap] , in his honda city , he is very adamant on getting everyone the same head unit if any one asks him for some suggestions . xD .

So personally i would prefer Pioneer .
[:D]

Thread Starter #482
If you are serious of changing your system you could go for the pioneer HU , i have heard from a lot of guys that pioneer is the best about everything it has to offer .

My friend uses a Pioneer AVH-X5790BT [clap] , in his honda city , he is very adamant on getting everyone the same head unit if any one asks him for some suggestions . xD .

So personally i would prefer Pioneer .
[:D]
oops. I saw that model. I think its around 29k which is very higher than the price i budgeted for. My plan is 10k to 15k including 4 speakers (or 2 speakers)

oops. I saw that model. I think its around 29k which is very higher than the price i budgeted for. My plan is 10k to 15k including 4 speakers (or 2 speakers)
yes i know that model is around 29k , he got it for 26k , but what i meant was he was really happy with pioneer and i guess u should also opt for pioneer .

What kind of speakers do u want to Upgrade to ?
1- Size
2- Type
3- Cost
4 - Any specific brand

Thread Starter #484
yes i know that model is around 29k , he got it for 26k , but what i meant was he was really happy with pioneer and i guess u should also opt for pioneer .

What kind of speakers do u want to Upgrade to ?
1- Size
2- Type
3- Cost
4 - Any specific brand
Thanks for the suggestion.

Regarding speakers, front is 4" and rear should be 4" X 6" Oval. Currently also the same setup. But i think that guy has put some unknown for front and pioneer in rear. The problem I face is, always front will be in hearable. I have to put fade in R3. then only I will be able to hear both (equal).

Brand, not sure.

Cost, as I have told you 10-15k all inclusive.

I do not like tweaters (it creates headache) but is there any mild one available? and I would like to have some base (thump Thump sound) but cant afford for amp or big speakers (cost and space in boot since mine is LPG model)

Sethuji Pioneers are costly but quality is awesome. it lasts and lasts really long like the duracel battery ads. even for speakers pioneers are way better than sony. all inclusive within 15k then the only option left for you is DAPIC. but i doubt the quality of it. anyways try and get some reviews on DAPIC, i heard its not bad but not the best either. i mean to say the HU can be DAPIC and the speaker can be PIONEER for the price band to be within 15k.

Last edited:
Sir , if you really want some boom boom out of your speakers , i would suggest you to give you with dropping the idea for touchscreen player, go for some pioneer mixtrax player , normal with usb , aux , etc .
Then you can go with a new setup which can come around 15 k .
which would include
1- HU ( costing 7-8k )
2- Pioneer 4" Speakers In front (costing 900 -1000) . u can also use nippon speakers , i had them in my santro , and boy the sounded great .
3 - For rear speakers u can use 6 x 9 oval ( pioneer /jbl ) , and u can get them fitted in custom made box for the side spaces in ur boot , thus removing them from the tray and making them boom more , and also put some Foam in box to get tighter base .
4 - Get a new wiring done with 16awg which will make the SQ better in many ways .

My santro setup was -
Pioneer Hu - 6k
Nippon Tweeter and 4" Front
Jbl GT6s 699 in box custom made for side portion in Boot . 3k + Box ( i dont remember)
Wiring was 16awg from some good company.

This cost me a total of 12k . And Sound was superb :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone, greetings
i would like to share my spark's modifications.
Pioneer HU DEH-X1690ub
JBL GTO-949 limited edition at the rear 6"into 9"
JBL 4" speakers at front
Pioneer Subwoofer TS-W304R 1300w
i am using JBL amplifier GX-A644SI 4 channel amp connected to subwoofer and rear speakers,
no other modifications till date.
I am going to upgrade my air filter to Green Cotton Storm Kit, which i am eagerly waiting for [roll]
My chevy has done 52000+ on ODO still running well

Thread Starter #488
hello everyone, greetings
i would like to share my spark's modifications.
Pioneer HU DEH-X1690ub
JBL GTO-949 limited edition at the rear 6"into 9"
JBL 4" speakers at front
Pioneer Subwoofer TS-W304R 1300w
i am using JBL amplifier GX-A644SI 4 channel amp connected to subwoofer and rear speakers,
no other modifications till date.
I am going to upgrade my air filter to Green Cotton Storm Kit, which i am eagerly waiting for [roll]
My chevy has done 52000+ on ODO still running well
That's nice to see another spark proud owner... why dont you share your modification's picture and also please start your ownership thread where you can share a lot with others.

sure i will share pictures, sorry for late reply, i also got the green cotton air filter installed, mid and high ranges have improved a lot and my spark is more fun to drive, will share the details later along with images[:D]

sure i will share pictures, sorry for late reply, i also got the green cotton air filter installed, mid and high ranges have improved a lot and my spark is more fun to drive, will share the details later along with images[:D]
Post pics ASAP buddy. Specially the green cotton air filter.

My Chevrolet Spark's AC Switch has been broken from inside. It is not going to the last point which throws the cool air only from the dashboard vents. Due to this the cooling is getting affected. I asked the service person and they said they will need to replace the entire dashboard and it will cost a lot. This sounded ridiculous as instead of replacing a switch, why entire dashboard needs to be replaced. I am thinking of showing this to local mechanic. Can anyone please advise what can be done in this regards.

Thanks
Souvik..

Last edited:

Top Bottom