Chevrolet Spark Facelift Launched at Rs. 3.16 Lacs

Thread Starter #31
Re: Chevrolet Spark Facelift Coming Up in September

I don't understand why GM need's such a long time to complete a mere Facelift? or will it come with a new 800cc engine?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

a wrong time will cost them [;)] so all companies wait for the right time. maybe they are waiting for the new marui cervo to be launched , then only they launch the facelift.

350Z

Core Team

A couple of fresh spyshots of the refreshed Spark. There isn’t going to be much difference, it seems.

Chevrolet-Spark-facelift-picture-MotorBash.jpg

Chevrolet-Spark-facelift-picture-MotorBash-3.jpg
(Source: Motorbash.com)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34

Nice find 350Z, It's really disappointing to see GM not putting much effort to review a nice product,

Recently I saw the news that Chevrolet India is though going slow in India but it is expecting a big time with the Chevrolet Spark launch this August in US. Where GM India has decided to continue with production halt till the festive season in India, the American car maker is all set to set afire the small car market in US with the new Spark.

Yes I do it for last 4 years spark is a well built car with good comfertable space for 4 and has never given me any problems .
Even we have Spark at home and do not find any issue. Mileage as expected 14-15Kmpl and it was well known.

Chevy Spark is better than Alto at least in terms of look, interiors comfort, space and driving pleasure.

The problem is The new Beat is the next gen Spark, GM would not bother to invest money in developing a new car only for our market.
The best they can do is to get a cost efficient product from there Chinese partner SAIC who also happen to own 50% of GM India operation.
Actually except India every where they call beat as spark. you are not even able to something for spark. As visran said they wanted Beat to be next gen spark I believe.

Yes they need some fresh desgin I own one never ever gave me any problem till date not a single rattling it's actually a trouble free no nonsense car but it needs a good uplift from GM now.
Am also a owner of spark and as Mr. Raja said, no problem except small issues here and there [may be only in my car since i got 2010 model in 2011] apart from that it is fantastic car.

Raja, I think the spark is simple and superb. Hope you accept it.

Even we have Spark at home and do not find any issue. Mileage as expected 14-15Kmpl and it was well known.

Chevy Spark is better than Alto at least in terms of look, interiors comfort, space and driving pleasure.
I get only 10 on LPG. Not yet checked with petrol since most of the times i prefer to have LPG simply because of cost.

This snap is better
Lucas, that blue spark is modified one or original from factory? that looks superb man..

Suppose in future after facelift, if we want to exchange the new accessories in our spark will it be possible, for example OVRM.

350Z

Core Team

GM is on a spree to spoil the front-end design of its models lately. Prime example has to be Captiva. That grille looks as if it has been placed just for the sake of it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

New Chevy Spark launch on Oct 15

General Motors is all-set to launch an updated version of the Chevrolet Spark, which will hit the showrooms on October 15. The new Spark will adopt styling cues first seen on the electric Spark showcased at the Auto Expo in 2010.

Updates include re-profiled front and rear bumpers, new fog lamps, a honeycomb grille, a bigger Chevy bow-tie emblem, and new outside rear-view mirrors with integrated turn-lights. The interiors too will get a minor tweak. However, we expect the mechanicals to remain untouched.

The design changes were carried out at General Motors’ technical centre in Bangalore. Going forward, styling updates to all its legacy models (vehicles phased out globally, but still in production in India) will be carried out at its tech centre. The Tavera Neo 3 had also been updated at the Bangalore facility.

ACI

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Chevrolet Spark Facelift Launch Confirmed for 15 October

This is the clear image of upcoming Spark facelift in India. The hideous grille will be somewhat covered with the registration plate.

Spark-facelift-spyshot.jpg
(Source: Indian Autos Blog)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Chevrolet Spark Facelift Launch Confirmed for 15 October

I like this facelift of Spark, which looks to be decent enough.

and any day I like the looks of Spark over Beat especially on the rear[:)]

Top Bottom