Chevrolet Sail U-VA Hatchback and Sedan Now Launched

It is already a click in india.If you observe closely GM achieved 8000 bookings with minimal television marketing and almost nill internet marketing.what else they need.It will surely be a hit in india.Only two VFM are there in entry level sedans right now, those are AMAZE and SAIL. people who need powerfull sports oriented but can adjust with 4 seater sedan would choose AMAZE where as people who need strict 5 seater,more interior space and better proportioned car would choose a SAIL.

Thanks for your compliments .for more detailed interior pics refer to the 1st page of satya's Chevrolet Sail LS ABS “Finding New Roads” thread.he has good set of pics posted.
Hi shiva,
Congratz on your new ride. Wish you many more happy miles ahead.

No doubt, sail is best of the lot in looks and space department among sail, manza, etios(You said safety. What ?), dzire and amaze. I'm personally recommending it to relative. Please keep us updated on the service and spare parts in the ownership thread.

Also, there was a lot of marketing done for sail on telemedia, newspapers and internet and it is still done

Re: SAIL NOTCH CAUGHT while testing

As per the pics it seems to be the regular Sail sedan seeing the dimensions.

Did you notice if the boot was integrated with the rear windshield. (like Skoda Octavia/Accent Viva)?

Re: Chevrolet Sail Notchback Caught Testing

As everyone said this seems to be the normal SAIL sedan.

@ Mods , please close this thread or merge with existing thread on Chevy Sail.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Re: Chevrolet Sail Notchback Caught Testing

Same as Sedan, No difference from rear. Any pics from front / side ?
I was driving in hurry so couldn't take pictures from front/side of vehicle.

This mystery vehicle caught my attention due to NOTCH was written on the back side plate and also on front side plate which I noticed from my rare view mirror.

One more thing is all five people sitting inside were wearing Chevvy Uniform. The road on which I travel to my home town goes through huge hilly area. hence I have strong feeling that this vehicle was under testing.

Unfortunately It was getting dark fast and I have hurry to my destination so no more pictures.

We may designate it as Chevvy Mystery Car if everyone have doubt about notch back.[lol]

Top Bottom