Chevrolet Cruze Speaker Upgrade

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys I have a Chevrolet cruze. Recently have changed my music system to pioneer 270bt. My stock speakers are very flat no bass at all. Now i want to upgrade speakers in 4 doors. What type of speakers will fit in cruze. Please suggest me. Thank you.

Go for focal or hertz components upfront and coaxials at the rear .Visit crutchfield.com to get a better idea of speaker sizes. Planning to install a sub? If yes JBL bass tubes are readily available for that boomy bass. Also a 4 channel amp with branded wiring kit will do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys I have a Chevrolet cruze. Recently have changed my music system to pioneer 270bt. My stock speakers are very flat no bass at all. Now i want to upgrade speakers in 4 doors. What type of speakers will fit in cruze. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Hi, please have a look at the thread "Before asking for ICE advice (Must read)" under the main page in ICE section. You didn't get any relevant replies in time because your query was somewhat generic in nature.

Coming to your cruze it can take 6.5/5.5 size speakers on doors as far size is concerned. You can go for component speakers for front door and either round coaxials on door or 6x9 coaxials on the parcel tray for rear sound setup. 6x9 can produce decent bass and you can go for a subwoofer in the boot if the thump is not upto your taste. Its recommended to use a 4 channel amplifier with the 4 speakers for a good sounding ICE. Please let us know about your budget and your choice of music so that fellow members can give you suggestions about what to look for.

Last edited:

Top Bottom