Chevrolet Beat TCDI - Initial Ownership Review (1500 Kms)

Thread Starter #31
Hi Sethu

Its been long time since I have updated my thread due to personal and professional reasons. I have completed 36000 Kms till date and I have not faced any major issues with my car. I have been getting consistent 18+kmpl for city driving and 22-24+kmpl in highways.

I am facing some issues with suspension like lower ground clearance (scraping on bumps which was not the case 1 yr back on same bump) and rough feel on steering wheel in bad roads. I have complained about this issue to service center multiple times and they were unable to resolve my issue. I have noticed that similar issue has been reported in another automotive site as well.

Cheers [:)]

Hi Sethu

Its been long time since I have updated my thread due to personal and professional reasons. I have completed 36000 Kms till date and I have not faced any major issues with my car. I have been getting consistent 18+kmpl for city driving and 22-24+kmpl in highways.

I am facing some issues with suspension like lower ground clearance (scraping on bumps which was not the case 1 yr back on same bump) and rough feel on steering wheel in bad roads. I have complained about this issue to service center multiple times and they were unable to resolve my issue. I have noticed that similar issue has been reported in another automotive site as well.

Cheers [:)]
Thanks for the reply.

Hope your service people can solve the issue. Actually i had asked that question since i was in some mood to replace my sparky for a 2014 LS beat diesel. But now the proposal was dropped. Anyway, once again thanks a lot.

i had a Chervolet Beat Lt(0) model of 2014 . I want to add a remote central lock to my car , what are the things we must check while during the installation of the central lock to my car . I decided to go for the Autocop central locking . still now i had the manual central locking

There is problem to my Chevrolet beat such that a sound will here from the backside of the car where the car was placed on the inclined position . Such that " drrrr " sound . ASS says that the sound was similar to all beat such that the sound was heard when the brake pad was tight to hold . The sound was heard only when the vehicle was stopped at the inclined position same as the image at upload along with this question

Attachments

i had a Chervolet Beat Lt(0) model of 2014 . I want to add a remote central lock to my car , what are the things we must check while during the installation of the central lock to my car . I decided to go for the Autocop central locking . still now i had the manual central locking
I think Beat LT(O) comes with in bulit keyles entry so why you need a additional locking system............[confused][surprise]

sorry , Lt(O) 2014 model had only manual central locking and remote central locking was not provided by Chevrolet for the 2014 -2015 models . So thats why i am asking my doudt to the existing Owners .

I think Beat LT(O) comes with in bulit keyles entry so why you need a additional locking system............[confused][surprise]

sorry , Lt(O) 2014 model had only manual central locking and remote central locking was not provided by Chevrolet for the 2014 -2015 models . So thats why i am asking my doudt to the existing Owners .

Top Bottom