Chevrolet Beat LPG

Thread Starter #1
chevrolet has silently launched BEAT LPG in India.

Chevrolet Beat LPG features
* Less weight
* No power loss
* No jerks and backfires which means smoother hassle-free transition from petrol to LPG and back.
* Better routing control and no kinking.
* No chance of inside/outside corrosion for life.
* The LPG kit is intelligently placed in the engine compartment, hence consuming lesser space and giving enough room for the passengers.
* The cabin space is not affected due to LPG kit and hence passengers can enjoy the same space as Beat petrol.
* High Pressure LPG pipes made of High Strength Nylon.
* At 13.29 kmpl in LPG mode (Certified by ARAI), it stands first in its class for mileage.
* Power – 80.4 PS@6400rpm
* Torque – 104Nm@4400rpm
* Beat automatically shifts from LPG to petrol if you run out of fuel.

Head over the the Chevrolet India website to learn more about the Beat LPG

Attachments

i think rather then giving us lpg fuel option, companies should start planning for CNG variants, its lighter, more efficient and more green compared to LPG's.Also availibility of CNG is now much better across nation as to lpg's.Any idea about its pricing to current petrol variant?

According to Chevrolet, the Diesel variant may launch by the end of this month.
As for the Beat LPG, it is having the new 1.2L SMARTEC engine which ensure smoother drive as compared to old one which was not very well accepted due to low power.

Oh so silent launch??!! I visited Chevrolet showroom a few days back , no information about this there too!

350Z

Core Team
With the Beat not already not doing as good as expected, such a silent launch of LPG version was not the best idea Chevrolet could think of. Placement of cylinder in the engine compartment could be tricky. How much is the price difference, by the way?

Drive Safe,
350Z

How is the car performance in the city and on highway
I am planning to buy LPG version, pl suggest me if I can go ahead or wait for the diesel version

How is the car performance in the city and on highway
I am planning to buy LPG version, pl suggest me if I can go ahead or wait for the diesel version
The Chevrolet Beat LPG has an upgraded 1.2L SMARTEC engine which is a better performer as compared to the other LPG cars of the segment.
As for the Beat diesel, i would any day be my recommendation over the LPG variants. Call me biased, but i prefer diesel over LPG/CNG as fuel. However be advised, the diesel variant would be costlier over the LPG/regular petrol variant.

Top Bottom