Chennai Meet Proposed on 22/10/2013

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I am back to Chennai once again after a long gap !!

I am travelling to Chennai and will be available from 7th morning to 8th morning. 7th day time I have two important meetings, so would like to meet our friends in the evening if possible. I know it is a week day so may be difficult for many, but still hope few can make it like Sethu(weekly off), Appu, Dhaya, all other new friends[:)]

Look forward to meet you all, please update with your presence

Thread Starter #5
Re: Chennai Meet proposed on 7th Oct'13 !!

@Kinky

Thank you for the interest shown for the meet. I have two meetings during the day time of 7th and will be free by evening, so we can have meet anywhere or in Vadapalani too at my hotel. Just spoke to Sethu and he has confirmed for the same, need to see whether Appu can make it or not as his shift starts from afternoon till 10pm. Will talk to Dhaya soon and hope he will make it.[:)]

Hey RK thanks for this meet. Expecting more Chennai City Gangsters to participate.

Thread Starter #7

Friends !!

First accept my apologizes as I had to cancel my trip to Chennai due to

the state bifurcation agitations got intensified this morning and the electricity generation employees went on strike, so lot of trains got halted in various places across the region where power supply stopped due to the failure of grid. So my train in the evening got effected and may be getting cancelled. It is not safe to travel by road now where buses are getting stopped lot of places and even own vehicles too. Flights are on all time high like 7k to 12k to chennai.

So in these situations I felt it is not safe to travel through that region, hence had to cancel my trip.

Expecting to visit Chennai again after Dussera based on the agitation updates.

I am extremely sorry for this friends which was so sudden.

Hey RK - I happen to check your message and about to respond on this thread. Well I completely understand the reason behind cancelling your trip. I was about to check what time the meet is? BTW, I was in Hyderabad last weekend, though pinged Vicky to meet and greet him but could not make it happen.

Stay safe @home.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9

Oh !! I missed meeting you in Hyderabad. Hope you will inform me in future whenever you come to Hyderabad again. Thank you for your understanding as the trip was beyond my control and I felt that I took a right decision when I look at the developments during the day.

There will be a meet for sure after Dussera in Chennai

Re: Chennai Meet Proposed on 7th Oct'13!!

Hmmm.. I was about to say yes but the situation you are currently in sounds terrifying. Stay safe. BTW I am near vadapalani. Which hotel would you stay if you come?

Thread Starter #11

@Marun

Thank you for the concern. I normally stay at Hotel Bhimas. Glad to know that you are in Vadapalani. Wish we meet soon[:)]

Gurrula sir, I have been to Bhimas a couple of times. Let us know when you are planning again, we shall have a meet.

Thread Starter #13

@Octy_Vin

Sure, will let you know on this thread it self once I am done with my travel plan. Yes I need to experience your Octavia buddy[:)]

Gurrala ji: I hope the situation in your area is well under control. I was at Hyderabad a couple of days back. Sadly since I was off from the forum for sometime, the idea of meet never stroke me. So next time I come to Hyderabad, would be looking forward to meet you all.

As for the Chennai meet, guys, I too might join you guys if the meet happens in mid November. No concrete plans as of now, but there are 50-50 chances. So do keep this thread updated.

Thread Starter #15

[anger]Oh !! That's really bad Akash
You were in Hyderabad and you didn't met me. Don't do this next time, otherwise I will BAN you from entering Hyderabad [;)]
Yeah things better, There is no issue in Hyderabad
Let us hope both of us meet in Chennai too.

Top Bottom