Cheating By Online Tyre Store www.tyreonwheels.com

I purchased a modest thing from Naaptol, a car washing hose, with spray gun. Very inferior quality product. Firstly the adopter supplied doesn't fit any tap,secondly the spray gun broken after one month only [ Made of very low quality plastic ]. Fortunately I didn't pay much. I wasted Rs.548/-. I could procure a better product paying much less from local market if I were a bit more enthusiastic and less faithful on quality of online products.

I'm the new Bakra :))) ordered Metzelers for my duke, no tracking, no contacts, phones only ringing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal experience. Stick to Flipkart and amazon. Sometimes ebay, because ebay has some products, you wont find elsewhere. Its very likely, you will have troublefree shopping on these websites.

I don't recommend anyone to purchase using Online Shopping Store | Buy Online: Mobiles Phone, Computers, Tablets Pc, Home Appliances | Lowest Price shop in India at ShopClues
I have ordered Tyre air inflator pump, but they delivered a small pump used to inflate Football, kids inflatable pools. That too not working (not switching ON). The image they shown in product page and what delivered was fully different.
Very terrible place to buy things. I do buy things as gambling and to check if it reaches me or not [:D]

Agreed !

Absolute waste of time ! They are cheating by selling the goods which are manufactured 4-5 years ago and made in thailand.

I had a terrible experience, got delivered after one month, found that the tyres were manufactured in 2011 ( my car is 2012 model ) funny to have tyres which are older than my car's model.

Secondly, they tyres were not in correct shape for fitting, was unable to mount onto the alloy. The tyres are very dusty as if they have been used already or tried.

my advice is to stay away from them.

The worst part is that you cannot get hold of any one to question or for help.
They would not even reply to the emails, the most disgusting customer support i ever experienced.

Sometimes companies use various tricks to keep the prices low, the internet has made it so easy to part with your money without having to inspect the item or make sure the company is even in possession of the item.

I had a very bad experience. I ordered MRF Revz-s (Rs 3306) For my R15, but these guys have sent me MRH Zapper Q which is available in market at Rs 2900. Even after calling them daily and sending mails, they say someone will get back, but it has never happened. I recommend not to use this site. Very bad experience.

Tyres on wheels complete cheating website. I placed an order On :20-05-2015 20:57:49, today is June 29th 2015 till now product not received. Whenever we call customer care they says within two days you get the order, but after two days also they tell the same story. This is fraud company, they are saying owner is Ramesh Yadav. They looted my money, Don't buy from this website.

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Listening to and after viewing so many harassed clients, I feel, the above entity should be made to publicly apologize for its wrong-doings. Is there a way, to make any of their representative come up here (on forum) and clarify on the issues?

Regards

Akash

I advise buyers to buy products from reputed sites like amazon.in, flipkart and snapdeal and to some extent paytm and for clothes myntra jabong trenlin. These guys have not dissapionted me. Shopclues have given inferior product.Its well worth the extra bucks

Hi, This fraud and scam company TyreOnWheels.com is not delivering the tyre I ordered one month ago. Order number TOW12616Jul393203. There is no tracking information on their website. Its difficult to call them, but when the call connects they only make excuses. They are not even ready to cancel the order. This appears to be a scam. Because of this I am not able to go on my weekend planned trips outside the city and has cause me financial loss and mental trauma as well. Advice to prospective buyers: NEVER EVER BUY TYRES form TyreOnWheels.com, dont believe their false promises. You will suffer like I am suffering.

I have never bought tyres online. It hardly takes half-an-hour to drive to a good tyre shop and get them, take a proper look at the stuffs I am buying before taking out my wallet.

Top Bottom