Cheated By Carnation: Sold Uncertified Car As Certified

Thread Starter #1
hey hai TAI's this is my first thead creating to take suggestions from you guys i hope you will help

Resently few months back i purchased Pre-Owner Certified Car in Carnation Hyderabad but from starting day onwards iam facing lots of problems with my car

My car total instrument cluster board is replaced another car board(retunr effect fuel meter not working) and my car chassis is damaged more then 70% even my engine gasket also have some problem[frustration]

so please help me out of this problem By your valuable suggestions how can i go further with carnations guys

please suggest me friends[:)]

Re: Carnation Team Cheated By selling non verified has certified car

hey hai TAI's this is my first thead creating to take suggestions from you guys i hope you will help

Resently few months back i purchased Pre-Owner Certified Car in Carnation Hyderabad but from starting day onwards iam facing lots of problems with my car

My car total instrument cluster board is replaced another car board(retunr effect fuel meter not working) and my car chassis is damaged more then 70% even my engine gasket also have some problem[frustration]

so please help me out of this problem By your valuable suggestions how can i go further with carnations guys

please suggest me friends[:)]
Hi,

Which is the car you bought? Did you check the car with manufacturer's A.S.S to come to the above conclusion. If yes, please get this from them in writing.

All the used are sellers are crooks be they branded or unbranded.

Please escalate this to Jagdish Khattar directly with proof at your hand.

Email : jagdish.khattar@carnation.in
Twitter : @jagdish_khattar

Thanks,
Anshuman

Last edited:

Did the car come with any kind of warranty from Carnation ?

Thread Starter #4

Hi,

Which is the car you bought? Did you check the car with manufacturer's A.S.S to come to the above conclusion. If yes, please get this from them in writing.

All the used are sellers are crooks be they branded or unbranded.

Please escalate this to Jagdish Khattar directly with proof at your hand.

Email : jagdish.khattar@carnation.in
Twitter : @jagdish_khattar

Thanks,
Anshuman
Hi I bought 2007 model used TATA Indica Turbo DLG(68k speedo meter reading)

and they certified the car has verified one there no problem with car good showroom condition like that said,So i just blindly went to purchase the car by trusting carnation certified value

Thread Starter #5

Did the car come with any kind of warranty from Carnation ?
hey visran

Carnation provided 6months Warranty and 2free Service slips

and they said its certified car we did total 160check points to verified[frustration]

Hi I bought 2007 model used TATA Indica Turbo DLG(68k speedo meter reading)

and they certified the car has verified one there no problem with car good showroom condition like that said,So i just blindly went to purchase the car by trusting carnation certified value
Did you get your car verified now from TASS? Please get the issues in writing from them.

In case there is a serious chassis damage/accident you can definitely charge Carnation on it as it would have definitely been one of their long list of checkups.

I have already given contact details of their MD , so you can directly escalate this matter to him.

Thanks,
Anshuman

hey visran

Carnation provided 6months Warranty and 2free Service slips

and they said its certified car we did total 160check points to verified[frustration]
Hello Bhargava,
Sad to read about your problem.

How recently have you brought the car?
How did you come to know about the specific problems you have mentioned? If you got this verified from TASS?
If yes then please get in written from them about the problems in the car along with the estimate on the repairs. Take this to the carnation guys and see what they have to say? If they don't help then immediately write to Jagdish Kattar as Anshuman has suggested.

All these so called verified car market has just become a certified way to loot people it seems.

No point in mailing to Jagadesh karter :p

They seems to start the business with a motive to cheat people.
Not only people , the person who believed him and started his franchise.

they are totally un ethical people.

These are words of MY company directors. we are manufacturing Wheel aligner and balancer lifts etc garage equipments.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Branded second hand dealers are always frauds, no matter what name they have. Will have a hard time getting this resolved.

Thread Starter #10

Did you get your car verified now from TASS? Please get the issues in writing from them.

In case there is a serious chassis damage/accident you can definitely charge Carnation on it as it would have definitely been one of their long list of checkups.

I have already given contact details of their MD , so you can directly escalate this matter to him.

Thanks,
Anshuman
hey anshuman did mean TASS means TATA Motors associate service center ?????/

Thread Starter #11

Hello Bhargava,
Sad to read about your problem.

How recently have you brought the car?
How did you come to know about the specific problems you have mentioned? If you got this verified from TASS?
If yes then please get in written from them about the problems in the car along with the estimate on the repairs. Take this to the carnation guys and see what they have to say? If they don't help then immediately write to Jagdish Kattar as Anshuman has suggested.

All these so called verified car market has just become a certified way to loot people it seems.
hey friend thanks for your responce :)

all above problems i mensioned are verified by my well knw mechanic he said y u buyed this car sir

hey anshuman did mean TASS means TATA Motors associate service center ?????/
Yes , Tata Authorized Service Station. Get your car checked from the nearest one to your house. Is there Concorde Motors in Hyd, if yes you can take your car there.

Thread Starter #13

Yes , Tata Authorized Service Station. Get your car checked from the nearest one to your house. Is there Concorde Motors in Hyd, if yes you can take your car there.
Okay got anshuman near to my colony we have one TASS.

for checking(Verifiying) my car problems any kind of charges i have to pay in TASS????????

Yes, they may charge you for this. But do not tell them the reason behind the inspection. Tell them your friend wants to sell this car and you want to check before buying it. So ask them check the condition and provide a thorough report.
The report from them will hold some value and not your mechanics statement if you serious want to take some action against carnation guys.

Top Bottom