Cheap Ceramic Car Polish

Interesting product, Thanks for sharing.
This product interested me a lot, i have ordered 1 for me, lets see when i get the delivery and the time for DIY polish.
Will keep you informed, till then lets see if any reviews are shared in the forum.

Interesting product, Thanks for sharing.
This product interested me a lot, i have ordered 1 for me, lets see when i get the delivery and the time for DIY polish.
Will keep you informed, till then lets see if any reviews are shared in the forum.
Shall wait for your feedback, as I may have to do the Body polish again after getting some tasks done soon such as fuel tank cleaning, replacing the supply n return lines if required n carburetor o/h again etc.

Last Body shining was done was in November 2017 immediately after Monsoon with Waxpol and still holds good.

I highly doubt this a genuine product. We won't get good wax under 500 and this website is selling ceramic paint protection product! Also its not available anywhere else, i.e amazon, ebay and etc.

Even if this propolish company sends the product shown in pictures, how do know its a ceramic product or what if it ruins the paint? All those reviews look fake, no contact details, privacy policy and T&C pages doesn't work.

For those who don't know, actual ceramic and nano paint protection products cost starts from 5k and should be applied by car detailers.

So please guys, don't take chance and waste money on this product. If you want real ceramic coating, get it done from car detailing shops or if you know how to use it, buy from reputed sites (CarPro CQuartz is the cheapest). Those who cannot afford it (Like me), regular application of wax/sealant is sufficient to protect the paint. [:)]

Thanks...
Best Regards

I had ordered the product and got it delivered in a weeks time, but the product was damaged while transporting and the bottle was leaking.
I immediately shot an email to the Pro Polish and my complaint was handled immediately and professionally.Got an replacement product within 3 days.
Still to use it on my car, would take some time out for the DIY and keep updated.
IMP : The bottle MRP shows 2200/-

Hmm, for 480/- its not a financial risk, but still I am waiting for an update so that my 480/- don't go directly into the bin.

I placed an order, its COD, so hope I can check it before paying, lets see [surprise]

Update : I got an SMS from lady having my surname, (exact spelling - which is impossible) about order confirmation. I smell something fishy. Its probably a fake.

Last edited:
I placed an order, its COD, so hope I can check it before paying, lets see [surprise]

Update : I got an SMS from lady having my surname, (exact spelling - which is impossible) about order confirmation. I smell something fishy. Its probably a fake.
If the product is available for Rs 480, it must be some kind of fake only, because car beauty saloon charge not less than Rs 2500 - 3000 for ceramic polish.

Better to buy either Waxpol polish from amazon costing Rs 435 or by Wurth or 3M car body liquid polish and you are sure about what you get and what finish you can give to your car body.

The package has arrived at Mumbai today, will be delivered soon. I will try it on one panel for test purpose and let you all know the results. If the package reaches before Saturday, I will have enough time to experiment. ProPolish myth will either be busted or applauded.

I got the bottle, its less than half filled. I am trying to contact them, but it shows network busy error.
The top cap was broken, the one inside is ok (plunger type). Nothing has leaked out.
Liquid smells like turpentine.

I got the bottle, its less than half filled. I am trying to contact them, but it shows network busy error.
The top cap was broken, the one inside is ok (plunger type). Nothing has leaked out.
Liquid smells like turpentine.
Better not to try such products, because some one above mentioned that the pack shows Rs 2200 and they sold it for Rs 480. That means fooling the people.
Always better to buy from a known Auto shop even if you pay something more or buy from Amazon.

Ok, they just called me back.
He informed that the liquid is 75 ml and the bottle is 200 ml, hence its less than half filled. The liquid is made from advanced technology researched in US.
He asked me to put a few drops (approx 10 drops) on a sponge and apply to the surface.

Mean while, i tried it on screen of my C9 pro, it just came off, there is no ceramic layer.
Tried it on sunmica, it looks a bit promising. I am in office now, don't want to do any thing suspicious, but i don't think it will stop me from experimenting in the office. [;)].
Will keep you guys updated.

Pictures of stuff that i got inside the box. I am not trying that shampoo on myself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom