Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bajaj Platina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bajaj Pulsar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I would like you to suggest me a good rear suspension for my bike(HH Splendor+ Custom).As my stock rear suspension has lost its strength and I am getting a Back pain after a long ride.My mechanic suggests me to go for a new one.So I am planning to change it to a better suspension.The things that are on my mind are TVS Apache rtr160's and Bajaj Plantina's suspensions.Please get to me about the smoothness of them or suggest me some other suspensions you have used(BUDGET Rs.2000/-)

You can see my bike in the below link:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/two-wheels/8296-my-hero-honda-splendour-plus-modified.html

Attachments

Re: Change of rear Suspension

Don't go for Bajaj ones, i have used 2 times in my Bajaj 4s but utter disappointment, right now using Passion Shocks satisfied with the performance.

Thread Starter #5
Re: Change of rear Suspension

thanks.But so sad went with the bajaj ones.feel confort but don't know will last for time.Its from gabriel

Re: Change of rear Suspension of Hero Honda Splendor [ not Splendour ]

You can try HH Hunk's non hydraulic suspension. It's comfy. I hope that fits on HH splendor too.

Mods : Please correct Hero Honda Splendour to Hero Honda Splendor in the thread name so that some content quality management should be done.

@Hari,

Just close your eyes and go for the stock ones, which are very good according to me as I am the user of HH splendor for 10 years and 150000km driven !![clap]

Hi friends. if you are planning to change shock please go for the stock ones only. The stock shock for hero honda is manufactured by MSL(Munjal showa Limited). Munjal even provide struts and shock for mARUTI 800

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom