Change Number Plate Bulb Wagon-R K10

Thread Starter #1
i did search but couldn't find any reference (the result was too large). I want to change the number plate wedge bulbs to LED. since the area is very cramped on the WagonR K10, i would appreciate any guidance.

I guess most MUL cars have the same method for removing the number plate lights. if there is a post regarding this kindly guide me.

350Z

Core Team
I think I also said it earlier - The ownership manual has it all. Please let us know if you still cannot make it out. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
img.jpg

It is ok by the manual. but with the hatch-back handle i cannot easily reach the bulb holder also it is very difficult to remove the glass cover with the bulb sticking inside. i was wondering it there is anyway to remove the holder itself.

350Z

Core Team
Sorry for delay in response. That might be possible but I do not suggest it. Please have it done with a help of mechanic only. Else, Maruti Suzuki cars already have a habit or developing rattles but yours may end up developing much earlier.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Usually from the company they stick it with black substance like tar, no need to apply any paste you can re-stick with the same gum/paste.

deville_56

Honoured Member
No need to open door pad and all. Maruti number plate bulb covers are always too tight and need lots of effort to open it.

Top Bottom