Chance To Drive Your Car On Buddh International Circuit

Thread Starter #1
Now the general public will get the opportunity to take their cars out on a spin on the F1 track with the owners Jaypee Sports International Limited (JPSI) coming up with Open Track Day. The first of these track days will take place on April 22.

There will be four sessions - 3 sessions for cars and one session for bikes.

Each session will see 30 fans driving their personal cars on the track.

For cars, the price for a single session will be around Rs 8,500. If a fan books himself for all the three sessions, he will have to pay Rs 20,000.

For bikes, the price will be Rs 6,000 for a session.

There will be six open track days in a year.

Read here:
Now, take your car for a spin on Buddh International Circuit - The Times of India

Take Your Ride For Spin on Buddh International Circuit

Its actually a good move for race cars or normal on road cars, to test their speed skills and handling.

The price goes like this:
  • For cars, the price for a single session will be around Rs 8,500. If a fan books himself for all the three sessions, he will have to pay Rs 20,000.
  • For bike its 6000/- per session.
  • Each session will see 30 fans driving their personal cars on the track.

Here is the link: Now, take your car for a spin on Buddh International Circuit - The Times of India

350Z

Core Team
Great piece of information. I think the prices are justified considering that most of the users will be the owners of expensive vehicles. Track days for public are open only 6 days a year though. On a side note: Now I have an opportunity to push my Fiesta 1.6 to its limits.

Drive Safe,
350Z

. On a side note: Now I have an opportunity to push my Fiesta 1.6 to its limits.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thats brilliant.the 1.6 fiesta is known to be the ultimate drivers car this side of 10lakhs & vouched by none other than narain karthekain.

Great piece of information. I think the prices are justified considering that most of the users will be the owners of expensive vehicles. Track days for public are open only 6 days a year though. On a side note: Now I have an opportunity to push my Fiesta 1.6 to its limits.

Drive Safe,
350Z
We are looking forward to see your fiesta coming in flying colors!
All the Best[thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
The best thing you could do 350Z !! You'll realise the real potential your ride has got, I am sure you'll be surprised [clap]

I did not find anything like that, hence pushed mine on the ORR in Hyderabad which is no less than a race track with not even a bird on it. The adventure was for a very short time frame though !! [frustration]

350Z

Core Team
Just an update: Tomorrow is the opening day of BIC Time Trial. Anyone from here registered?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Track day at Buddh International Racetrack

Hey Guys

Just came across this online on Buddh's website. Buddh International Racetrack is allowing petrol heads to bring their own cars and bikes for a track day on the 17th of February 2013.

I guess this would be absolute driving Nirvana for many of our TAI members at Delhi or who can make it for the event.

Additional details are in the link below:

BIC - Time Trial

The charges for feb 17 are-
1 session is = 60 mins.
CAR-
1 session 4000
3 sessions*12000
Bike-
1 session 3000
3 sessions* 9000

With 3 sessions we get an extra session free, so that means 12000 is for 4 sessions, and only one driver is allowed to drive in a single session.

350Z

Core Team
Go-Kart enthusiasts can also have fun on Buddh International Circuit during open track day. There are limited slots available. Following are the charges:

> Five Laps: Rs.500

> 30 Minutes: Rs.2,500

> 1 Hour: Rs.5,000

Buddh-Circuit-Go-Karting.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

wow

Delhi TAI-ans

Come on we are eager to see your machines revvving on the BIC Tracks and burning rubber

Rightly pointed out by somebody, its a good way to measure up your cars dynamics and handling .. way to go.. BIC [clap]

Top Bottom