Central Locking System With Power Windows Auto Roll-Up

Thread Starter #1
Hello fellow TAI'ers,
I want to get a central locking system for my Tata Manza which could automatically roll up power windows if i left them open.
Any ideas if i can get them???

Hello fellow TAI'ers,
I want to get a central locking system for my Tata Manza which could automatically roll up power windows if i left them open.
Any ideas if i can get them???
My cousin was having an AUTOCOP central locking system in his Manza which would close all the windows too with Locking button.
I guess you can find it in the Aftermarket in your area.

Thread Starter #3
Actually the thing is that i have asked nearby accessory shops and they say that this kind of stuff comes only OEM and they dont have any thing like this [confused][confused]

Thread Starter #5
The friend you told about having central locking with windows roll-up, do you talk to him now?? i mean are you in contact with him??
If yes, then could you ask him name of product and where he got it from????

The friend you told about having central locking with windows roll-up, do you talk to him now?? i mean are you in contact with him??
If yes, then could you ask him name of product and where he got it from????
From Autocop's website found that "Autocop Window Roll-Up Module" could be a solution you are looking for. It "remotely closes windows once you look doors. Can be used on either 2 or all 4 windows. Check out the link (here).

Thread Starter #7
From Autocop's website found that "Autocop Window Roll-Up Module" could be a solution you are looking for. It "remotely closes windows once you look doors. Can be used on either 2 or all 4 windows. Check out the link (here).
Thanks you sooooo much, that was surely what i was looking about.

Top Bottom