Center Armrest for Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #1
hey guys i have ordered a universal type armrest from ebay for my punto for rs 1700 . i will get it by 18 and will post updates . i am very excited [cheers]

Re: center armrest for punto

Do you have any pictures of the same?

I am also looking for an armrest in my Verna , its a boon during long journeys!

Okay looks really good , are there color options too , i need beige for my Verna.

Also wont it be a problem to use the handbrakes then?

Thread Starter #5

Okay looks really good , are there color options too , i need beige for my Verna.

Also wont it be a problem to use the handbrakes then?
no i dont think it will come in the way of handbrake . it can be slided forward about 2 3 inches and pushed up i suppose .

yes it has 3 color options u can search in ebay by writing universal armrest .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7

it has 3 colours beige blue and black is available in 2 sizes small and big .

350Z

Core Team
Don’t know why but I always have some craze for armrests. Had also performed in-depth research for them in market but eventually gave up since not many could fit in that little space in my car easily. Does yours have the cushion? And please post the pictures in this thread as well, so that it could help / benefit all. Please note that it’s extremely discouraged to discuss automobile-related topics through Private Messenger, otherwise what’s the purpose of having this main forum here? Thank You.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats Vishal. Please do share the pics of the same as soon as you get it installed.

Don’t know why but I always have some craze for armrests. Had also performed in-depth research for them in market but eventually gave up since not many could fit in that little space in my car easily. Does yours have the cushion?
Thats because the Center armrests adds a premium feel to the interiors and also is a boon on long drives where driver can rest his arm which otherwise has to be rested on gear lever(which isn't a good practice) or on the lap(which isn't comfortable).

Thread Starter #11
Please note that it’s extremely discouraged to discuss automobile-related topics through Private Messenger, otherwise what’s the purpose of having this main forum here? Thank You.
i didnt mean to share any extra knowledge through messages but as i cannot post links of other sites and other forums so i had to message sorry .

yea sure i would put up images and a review for the arm rest .

many of my co members on an another forum which is just for fiat cars have installed the same on their punto and are really happy .

it has a cushion on it . the cushion slides forward about 2 inches . and it has huge space to keep your things in it you can keep the ashtray of punto in it standing and even more things .

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
i didnt mean to share any extra knowledge through messages but as i cannot post links of other sites and other forums so i had to message sorry.
That's alright. We'll love to see the pictures as soon as it's delivered. Meanwhile, a picture for reference will be nice to have.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom