Center Armrest for Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #20
hey guys received the center armrest this noon . i was very excited opened the box and found the armrest some screws and stand . i was amazed to see how big it looked for once i thought it wouldn't fix .

i started fixing it with my brother's help . sat in the car brought 2 screw drivers and started screwing it over the bottle holder . once i fixed it i noticed that the armrest seemed to open from its back the plastic part which was on the stand[frustration] i got tensed up it took 1 hour to open it try different screws put some feviquick and then put it back which now happens to work . [:D]

the quality is very good it feels oem not some aftermarket . it has huge space in it and an anti-skid mat is provided with it so that the things kept inside wouldn't slip . it slides forward can be picked up it can even be adjusted in its slant . it has a roller if you rotate it a round piece of plastic comes up and gives you multiple adjustments . i have attached many images to explain everything .

this is the roller .

i would very much appreciate your responses as this is my first writeup . thanx

kudos to you vishal.

worth an applause.

i was lurking with a fox eye to this thread. :-P

now me too want it.

looks like addition of this armrest will solve two of major problems
1.armrest
2.pocket to leave mobile ,cables,usb etc...

thanks again for sharing your effort.

do let us know about the details of procurement.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #22
kudos to you vishal.

worth an applause.

i was lurking with a fox eye to this thread. :-P

now me too want it.

looks like addition of this armrest will solve two of major problems
1.armrest
2.pocket to leave mobile ,cables,usb etc...

thanks again to share you effort.

do let us know about the details of procurement.
thanks a tonn .
you can buy it from ebay india . the seller is based from tamil nadu .
the name of product is universal armrest is available in two sizes and three colours . trust me its worth the money .[cheers]

Looking really good , i will be getting this for my car too , sorely miss that in my Verna!

I think there is no hinderance using the handbrake also? And what exactly is the use of that roller knob?

with pics i have seen so far i feel the built quality of armrest is not at par with our fiat car. maybe it feels too much plasticy

vishal please clarify.

guess what i ordered one in ebay :-P

Universal Car Arm Rest / Hand Rest (small)Black

thanx a million vishal..!!!!

Thread Starter #26
Looking really good , i will be getting this for my car too , sorely miss that in my Verna!

I think there is no hinderance using the handbrake also? And what exactly is the use of that roller knob?
there is a little bit of hindrance in using the handbrake . the roller increases the height of the armrest .

.@ jayadev no actually in pics it seems to be of too much of plastic but the quality is good enough you wouldnt feel any problem . its features are good enough with the money it costs you .
well congrats i am waiting for your writeup do share [cheers]

Last edited:

Top Bottom