Cellphone Operator Reviews

Re: Sim Inactive for 60 days, will be recycled by operators.

This is not only with Vodafone but with all the service providers. just now I lost my Airtel no. just because i did not use it for 2 months!! bad that i even had handsome balance on it and my wife had recharged it just to keep it alive and still i lost it !!! Bad from airtel . I tried all my best to get the number back but couldn't get because it was already allotted to another guy !
Now changed to vodafone because atleast their customer service call doesn't keep you waited for half an hour !
Hi, didnt airtel notified prior cancellation also ?

Re: Sim Inactive for 60 days, will be recycled by operators.

Hi, didnt airtel notified prior cancellation also ?
Nothing , when i arrived in the airport my phone was not working , thought it was some network problem and the following day went to airtel office only to find my number given ( or rather SOLD ) to some other customer [frustration]. Irony is that my wife recharged my account just a week before i landed here !
I asked airtel why they did not notify me about this , they just said my number was not "reachable" even thought they had my alternate no. they didn't bother to call me on that !.
I have Reliance GSM connection which I don't use it at all , but still they haven't cut the connection ( it's more than a year now). so better go for a provider with lesser customer base !

Thread Starter #34

raj_5004

Honoured Member
Guys, I stay in Mumbai and I am using Vodafone Postpaid. I need to make a lot of calls to Pune. Now, Pune is considered as STD & I am facing quite hefty phone bills!

So, is there any plan wherein I can make unlimited free calls to one particular number in Pune or calls at a discounted rate? I dont mind another operator too, as long as it gives me cheap Mumbai-Pune calling. I need to call only one particular number & I dont even mind paying a small extra rental for it.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

TSIVipul

Honoured Member
I am also using Vodafone postpaid and it looks quite good,simply hassle free though the bills that I get always lie in four figures but still local/std/roaming bills are quite justifiable and hence I am quite happy.

Dear Raj my plan is the 325 which has 900 minutes of local/std free,but still I cross the limits withing 10-15 days itself.

What are the schemes there in Mumbai?

TSIVipul

Honoured Member
Haha,I never call back on missed calls until I get at least 2-3 of them.If someone has some work then he/she will call me and if there is an emergency then also at least 2-3 missed calls will come.

@Mukesh:Have you got any such missed call??

Haha,I never call back on missed calls until I get at least 2-3 of them.If someone has some work then he/she will call me and if there is an emergency then also at least 2-3 missed calls will come.

@Mukesh:Have you got any such missed call??
Nope not yet, but i have a habbit of calling the numbers(Missed Call).

Top Bottom