Cars With Best Mileage in India

Thread Starter #1
In the era of technological developments, the automobile sector in 2019 has faced a tremendous slowdown in manufacturing and production, thereby, giving us an opportunity to avail of a car with explicit features at a very affordable price. The access to comfort and feasibility in the work can get you a high-perks, good family life, and personal space in the current market. As, we are all aware and experiencing the daily increase in temperature, making a good option for our personal and family travel at a great affordable price.

• Tata Tiago
  • Renault Kwid
  • Hyundai Grand i10
  • Maruti Suzuki Celerio
  • Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
  • Maruti S Presso
  • Renault Triber
  • Hyundai Santro
  • Datsun Go Plus
  • Maruti Suzuki Alto K10

Being a user of, Maruti K10(4 years old) I can share one thing, the fuel efficiency is overhyped. Mine alto is regularly serviced, infact every 6 months as opposed to 1 year that Maruti recomends. Yet in city the milage hovers around 15 and highways it is 17-18ish, and all this when I am a very calm driver. Once and only once did I extract 20kmpl, this was on a long drive, where due to some reason I drove the car at 60kmph, and AC was on for just 20% time, and there were just 2 of us. Put in 4 occupants(without luggage) with 100% AC, be ready for shocking mileage figures.

Even the heavy TIAGO gives the same mileage. The i10 too is as heavy as Tiago, dont know about the latest model. But additionally you get safety as a bonus with TATA.
I think people need to get out of the heard mentality. Now resale value of TIAGO is also close to the Celerio.

Thread Starter #4
That is the fundamental inquiry that a possible vehicle purchaser pose. Mileage remains the most searched after quality in a vehicle for Indian buyers. Thus, they need to go for the best mileage
Since days of yore, mileage and normal have been the measuring sticks to quantify how great a vehicle truly is.
In spite of the fact that, with the adjustment in the client base, the components are evolving. Yet, the eco-friendliness of a vehicle actually stays one of the vital variables in purchasing a vehicle.
We've gathered an elite of the absolute best performing and glancing vehicles in India. The rundown has been accumulated remembering the mileage, execution, brand variety, and looks also.
  • Hyundai Aura (Mileage: 25kmpl)
  • Hyundai i20 2020 (Mileage: 25kmpl)
  • Hyundai Verna (Mileage: 25kmpl)
  • Honda Amaze (Mileage: 24kmpl)
  • Ford Aspire (Mileage: 24kmpl)
  • Ford Figo (Mileage: 24kmpl)
  • Hyundai Grand i10 Nios (Mileage: 26kmpl)

Top Bottom