Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

350Z

Core Team
They can only be successful in this new venture if servicing costs are kept competitive to a level, otherwise if there’s a difference of only a couple of bucks, a sensible person would rather prefer to service his/her premium luxury car at authorized workshop itself. Regarding the spares, Carnation Auto keeps the commonly used ones as stock, if not then they do arrange them asap.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I had a few dents on my innova. Had to repair them, so tool quotation from various workshops-

Toyota A.S.S - Rs. 15,000
Carnation - Rs. 12,000
Local garage - Rs. 8000

How is carnation's service?

350Z

Core Team
I had a few dents on my innova. Had to repair them, so tool quotation from various workshops-

Toyota A.S.S - Rs. 15,000
Carnation - Rs. 12,000
Local garage - Rs. 8000

How is carnation's service?
Please search the forum for reviews, there are a few floating around already – My experience with Carnation Noida was neither too good nor too bad. However, what's sure is that you can at least expect the professional job at relatively cheaper price.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #82
I think the dent/paint work can be done at local garage, if you trust them, assuming they have good painting tool.
However, if its major dent, go to Toyota A.S.S and use the insuarnce.

@ Raj Carnation's service is good! They do the works in a professional manner and also deliver the car back in the promised time. The only thing i don like with them is , they take around 15 mins atleast to put a jobcard and take the car inside , rest all they are good.

But as RSM suggested , why not claim insurance and drop your car at A.S.S?

Thanks guys. I guess i'll take the car to Carnation then. I dont know how the local guy works. Also, If i can save some 3000 Rs., then why not?

buddy, well i have not tried carnation but this was matter of just dents..for any other internal repair please try to stick with toyota ASS only IMHO..

My car came back from carnation. To be honest, I am disappointed.

Even though they delayed the work by one day (they kept the car for 6 days), the denting & painting work done was good, so no complaints on that.

But when they were pressure washing my car, they damaged the entire side stickers of my innova. these were the original stickers bought from the toyota dealer which are not available anymore. though the carnation guys were apologetic, i feel they should have been more careful. the stickers costed Rs. 4000 when we bought it in 2006. so now carnation proved to be more expensive than the toyota A.S.S. !!!

Oh sorry to hear that Raj. Similarly while pressure washing my car they did something to the remote locking of my car which ceased to work! But when i complained to them while delivery they worked on it and sorted it out! They accepted that it was the mistake of pressure washing.

That is why i never took my car to Carnation again! But their work on our Safari is good , no complaints upon servicing Safari with them so far. That is why i mentioned Carnation to you , but sad to see your report!

350Z

Core Team
I think that Carnation’s Pressure washing pump has just an extra-ordinary pressure. :biggrin: Because this is exactly what happened with me too. First, they delayed in returning the car and second, they wiped off my car’s entire paint on ORVM, thanks to the pressure wash!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom