Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

Thread Starter #31
Carnation ready to service premium cars

Carnation Auto, the multi-brand car sales and service network, will open its first automobile solutions hub for premium cars in tie-up with Fiat group company Magneti Marelli in April.

“Senior officials of Magneti Marelli are in India to work out the modalities for setting up the first such hub in Gurgaon,” Jagdish Khattar, chairman and managing director of Carnation Auto, told ET.

Economictimes

Got my car checked up in Carnation recently. They are offering free car wash along with polishing the interiors also here in Chennai , not sure about other outlets. They have done a good job. Work is satisfactory and they are also very friendly to all the customers. They charged Rs.50 for everything finally.

Serviced my Safari also there. Includes free car wash with polishing the interiors also. Anti-rust coating for the underbody had to be done , so did that also.Changed the floor mats also as they were in a bad condition. The total bill came to Rs. 4300 approx but with some discount they said the Final bill is Rs. 3400 approx! Again work was satisfactory and they delivered both the cars in one day itself! And they also mentioned some of the repairs which had to be done in Safari like oil sealant leaks , ball joints and tie-rod replacement etc.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
You got the job done at really low cost in carnation. How much did they charged for under-body rust paint?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Got my car checked up in Carnation recently. They are offering free car wash along with polishing the interiors also here in Chennai , not sure about other outlets. They have done a good job. Work is satisfactory and they are also very friendly to all the customers. They charged Rs.50 for everything finally.

Serviced my Safari also there. Includes free car wash with polishing the interiors also. Anti-rust coating for the underbody had to be done , so did that also.Changed the floor mats also as they were in a bad condition. The total bill came to Rs. 4300 approx but with some discount they said the Final bill is Rs. 3400 approx! Again work was satisfactory and they delivered both the cars in one day itself! And they also mentioned some of the repairs which had to be done in Safari like oil sealant leaks , ball joints and tie-rod replacement etc.
Hey can you elaborate your Rs.3400 bill. I mean it includes what all things like floor mat replacement, antirust coating.

They used a product from 3M for rust paint. Costed around Rs.3300 for Safari.

@ Akash Includes Car-wash , polishing and cleaning of interiors , 3M rust coating paint and replacement of all floor mats. Will post the detailed bill soon buddy.

Last edited:
That sounds pretty interesting.
I did not know that Carnation had such low rates.
Now when are the coming to Pune?!!

@ Zinam Sure bro. I was pretty satisfied with what they have done. My car was serviced a week back so don expect it to be new when we meet!![lol] BTW i recommend you also to try them once and share your views.

@ Aditya I also din know it would be so cheap!

They used a product from 3M for rust paint. Costed around Rs.3300 for Safari.

@ Akash Includes Car-wash , polishing and cleaning of interiors , 3M rust coating paint and replacement of all floor mats. Will post the detailed bill soon buddy.
Thats too cheap if the work is done to your satisfaction.

Yes buddy the work was done to my satisfaction and was delivered within a day! Only thing is they made me wait for 15 mins before attending me while taking in both the cars. While delivery i was made to wait for 15 mins before being attended. But the response and respect was good!

If they maintain such kind of service, Carnation is surely going to be a hit. Atleast it breaks the monopoly of the A.S.S who are these days charging a bomb for the service.

I guess as a new entrant, the levels of service committment will have to be high to draw people away from the Manufacturer A.S.S.
But the prices are really a pleasant surprise.

Yes hope they can teach a few lessons to some of the TATA A.S.S here in Chennai in how to deal with cars!
Carnation will surely attract a lot of people, but i doubt TATA will learn any lessons. But it is surely a great relief for TATA car owners and others who are fed up of poor service provided at A.S.S.

Top Bottom