Carnation Offer - Wash, Wax and Check-up at Rs.99

Snapdeal @ Carnation

Hey Guys,
Visited the Carnation showroom on Saturday, which is located off Bannerghatta Road.

About Carnation : They provide Service (any car), On Road Assistance (24*7), Accidental repairs, Accessories, Insurance and assistance for exchanging old cars for new.

Reached around 10A.M. Walked up to the reception and informed the lady about the snapdeal offer. She introduced an SA in a couple of minutes, who took the print out of the deal and also informed me about what will be done.

1. Exterior shampoo wash
2. Interior cleaning (vaccum cleaner)
3. Wax polish (exteriors)
4. Polished the Dash board and engine compartment
5. General electrical checks (like head lights, tail lights, indicators)

There were two guys assigned for water wash. One uses the water gun thingy to splash water and waits for the other to apply soap water to clean. This is the first time I saw the underbody being washed and the washing part itself took nearly 20 minutes.

The car was then driven inside the garage and 3 guys assigned to clean. One person who was incharge for the water wash and interior cleaning was continuously giving suggestions, like how to splash water in the engine bay (to splash water from a height and not to keep it too close) and how to have the interiors cleaned using the vaccum cleaner.

Finally, after about 3 hours, the car was ready. The SA provided me with a 25 leave cheque book kind of a thing, that has discounts for the next service.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience. I will probably be giving the car for service in carnation from now on as its open on Sundays as well [:)]

(Unable to upload the pics as the size appears to be bigger, will lower the size and upload soon)

Thread Starter #18
Nice to see Banerghatta road carnation doing it properly.
What else can you ask for in Rs. 99.
But if carnation gives good experience, they will fetch some customers.

Guys no worries about additional hidden charges from Carnation. I have serviced my Safari there few times now. If they say Rs.99 it will be just Rs.99! This deal sounds good!

But i have few issues with Carnation. I dropped my Verna for water-wash there. When i came for delivery my remote-lock stopped working! Then they fiddled with the wiring for sometime and made to work it again! But the most shocking part is my coolant level was too low! I just serviced my car at Hyundai's A.S.S a few months before and i don think coolant will reduce drastically in just few months. But apart from this satisfied with their works on Safari , they work on sundays too and deliver the car in the promised time!

But am not blaming Carnation totally. Hyundai might have forgotten to fill coolant too! But remote lock thingy i blame them! So i don prefer Carnation now!

350Z

Core Team
Hi Avindu,

Feels good to know that you had a fantastic experience with Carnation, I always like their well-trained and professional approach, but with my case, they were acting a bit lazy and delayed just too much. Could you please re-post the same as a new thread in ‘Dealership Reports’ Section along with a few more details and pictures? That would really help our many other visitors and members. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Avindu:
Is this carnation comes just after Mandovi on Bannerghatta road.
I saw a board of Rolls Royce on that Car wash @99/-.
Was that the place you are telling about.?

And Avinash its not suggested for a jet wash near Engine compartment.
I never let water spray near engine Compartment.
Instead opt for Engine Moto Care.
One advantage is after long drives engine compartment will be cooler.

And Avinash its not suggested for a jet wash near Engine compartment.
I never let water spray near engine Compartment.
Instead opt for Engine Moto Care.
One advantage is after long drives engine compartment will be cooler.
Any specific reason for that? I mean how do you clean the engine compartment then?

Thread Starter #24
@Avindu:
Is this carnation comes just after Mandovi on Bannerghatta road.
I saw a board of Rolls Royce on that Car wash @99/-.
Was that the place you are telling about.?
The new carnation is off-banerghatta road.
Its in N S Palya, BTM 2nd stage, near to Caffe Cofee day and More shop.

hey avindu great review!! now i think it is genuine offer..but Rs.99 still sounds unbelieable [shock] guys is it possible to take this offer now??

Thanks for this, i am going to recommend this to my friend who is residing in Noida and also need some work to be done on his Maruti Esteem.

Here are the pictures of Carnation (Sorry for the delay guys)

The main entrance

Optimized-Photo0160.jpg

Facility includes, repairs, parts replacement, wheel alignment, painting.

Optimized-Photo0163.jpg

Paint booth

Optimized-Photo0172.jpg

Under body cleaning

Optimized-Photo0103.jpg

Interior cleaning

Optimized-Photo0167.jpg

The cost was 99 for the complete cleaning, as it was from the snapdeal. Otherwise, the cost is Rs.450/-

Deal from Carnation

@mods - Could you please move the thread to appropriate section. Raised here as I was not able to find any section related to offers

Folks.

Got an email from eBay regarding offer provided by Carnation.

Give your car a post monsoon makeover worth Rs. 1,299 at just Rs. 599 with Carnation from eBay India

*** Copy paste from ebay ***

Description

Give your car a post monsoon makeover worth Rs. 1,299 at just Rs. 599 with Carnation.

Deal Inclusions:
Complete exterior Cleaning : Car washing (including underbody wash) and polishing
Complete interior cleaning – Upholstery, roof, dashboard, carpets
Glass cleaning
Car perfuming
Dashboard cleaning
Vacuuming and de-dusting
Complimentary Complete Car Health Check-up

About the Deal
Give your car a complete Cleanup worth Rs. 1,299 at just Rs. 599 @ Carnation

Original Price: Rs.1299
Deal Discount: 54%
Deal Price: Rs. 599 + Taxes

Validity – 31st December 2011[/SIZE]