Cargo Ford, Ahmedabad

Thread Starter #1
guys, as i shared my review on figo yesterday i would also like to share about the dealer, infact only dealer of ford in my city.Yes there were two before but one of them closed down and opted for honda dealership.Now coming back to cargo ford, they have two showrooms one on highways and one in city.Nicely spread out showroom with upper deck and lower deck you can call floor, to display their range of cars, nice seating arrengements for visitors, customers.I was welcomed immidiately by their front desk lady and was seated along with service of cold water and tea/coffee.Asked my purpose of visit, took two mins and SE joined me with details of figo.We went to one display car on upper deck which was petrol one but was out of battery, so he requested me to join him on lower deck which had only figos places of all trims, they had to as it was selling just fine.White,olive and earth colours were displayed with Exi, Zxi and titanium+ were displayed, I checked out Exi variat first, then other two.Explained all the features he knew, though a bit lesser but still was knowledgeable then some tata and maruti dealers SE's.After all the checking out things,and upon my request of test drive, they arranged it in 5-10 mins after completing the formalities of paper work for test drives, went along for a long one within city limits and came back to their service yard where this vehicle was parked, the SE showed me their service centre with different zones for immidiate service, regular service and parkings, was prettymuch neat work, all cars were handled well and nothing rush rush.Was very much impressed with the car, company and their overall experience.Awaiting to check new fiesta with them as well and who knows might go on buying one as well.[cheers]

yeah one more thing, on their upper deck they had parts of swift, wagonR, i10 and figo displayed like front and rear bumpers, front and rear light assembly and their pricings, to justify their product FIGO is better to buy and yes there were difference for all theseparts and figo was cheapest with say atleast 1000/- bucks atleast for all these parts.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Ford dealership. And what do i read, they have kept spare parts of Swift and the like for comparing the price, thats pretty competitive and seems Ford people have become confident after tasting success with their hot hatchback Figo.

Thread Starter #4
yup guys thats what attracted me firstly that they seemed more confident with their product and its success, and surely ford now knows how to price their products,spares and services.I am sure regarding their service and ownership costs wont be too high like before when they came in indian market.

Thread Starter #6
well there's need for another car in family after both kids growing up, their classes, coaching, grosseries makes difficult with just one car, but dont know what i mgight end up, a big car, sedan or another hatchback so just looking out for available options.

A very crisp review Vijay and good to know the dealership was very friendly and courteous.

And its a good thing they have put up parts of other cars along with their prices , way to go Ford. IMO all the dealers should give out the complete spare parts price list of all the cars and variants. Not many people know much about the mechanical parts and their prices but will surely help car enthusiasts like us.

Top Bottom