Car Wraps: Queries, Suggestions, Outlets, Reviews & Pics

Re: Car Wraps: Queries, Suggestions, Outlets, Review, Pics; Post here!

i was asking this because, when people restore old vehicles (eg. Jeeps, Gypsies). they usually paint it as per their taste and personal favorite colors, and they usually didn't worry much about the original color mentioned in RC. what about them ?
yes if the shade is not mentioned in RC then you can choose any shade of that color (eg. if it is Gray color in your RC you can choose any shade out of FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY [lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #62

Akash1886

Honoured Member

i was asking this because, when people restore old vehicles (eg. Jeeps, Gypsies). they usually paint it as per their taste and personal favorite colors, and they usually didn't worry much about the original color mentioned in RC. what about them ?
As a requirement, it is mandatory to mention / update if there is any color change in car's RC but those who are not bothered might face issues some day. In my view, maybe(me not sure) only vintage cars are the ones whose restoration / color change isn't mandatory to be mentioned in RC.

Regards

Akash

Hi mates
i have a honda accord 2010 8th gen
and im planning to go for a body wrap please suggest me some Head Turner and classy looking wrap ideas :) Thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #64

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Hi mates
i have a honda accord 2010 8th gen
and im planning to go for a body wrap please suggest me some Head Turner and classy looking wrap ideas Thanks in advance.
Do you want a full body wrap for your car or any specific panel needs to be wrapped? In case of full body wraps, you can opt for colors like Matt Blue, Matt Red, Matt Orange. If you are looking for a panel wise wrapping then depending on color of your car you may choose from Gloss Black, Matt Black or Gray.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #68

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Friends,

As I had gone to Delhi for some work, spotted this wrapped Eon on way back today. Looked too loud.

20170116_140131.jpg

Regards

Akash

Hello guys I am looking for a full body wrap for my old 2003 Honda accord. Can you please recommend places to get the job done and also the approximate cost. Would like to for VFM options.

Thread Starter #70

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Hello guys I am looking for a full body wrap for my old 2003 Honda accord. Can you please recommend places to get the job done and also the approximate cost. Would like to for VFM options.
Hi Lakshay, I would suggest you can opt for IDE Autoworks, they are located in Gurgaon and they are also member of this forum as well. You may also check their work here.

Regards

Akash

Hello Folks!
Looking to wrap my Hyundai Verna Fluidic 2014, am based in Kolkata; can anyone recommend places to get the job done and the approximate cost?
Regards, Udit.

Yes same thing here. I also need to know of other options as they are quoting Rs. 13K for wrapping the roof and pillars of Vitara Brezza. Glossy Black. Tried to bargain but they did not budge

I have to be sure first :p will surely update. I found the shop interesting because it read 3m tapes and many other brands which weren't in delhi. 3m just started in delhi so guess how much years back i saw that shop :p
Bro can you please tell the shop name

Top Bottom