Car Vandalized By Unknown Person

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

There has been an incident of Vehicle Vandalism inside our sector early morning today. One of our neighbor's Grand i10 was very badly damaged by an unknown person. The damage is done to roof and windows and was done with a brick. It is shocking to see this as there is security and CCTV installed at the house as well as on sector's gates still the idiot escaped. Attaching the pics below.

20161106_144357.jpg

20161106_144409.jpg

20161106_144347.jpg

20161106_144337.jpg

20161106_144421.jpg

20161106_144432.jpg

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Car Vandalized By a Unknown Person

Oh dear!
this is quite infuriating.
Did you lodge police complaint?
The concerned neighbors will surely take help from the police. However it does raise question on how effective is the security setup of independent housing localities here. Sad to see the car in such state.

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I sincerely hope this guy has zero depreciation insurance.

BTW will insurance create trouble in repairing the car ? Like denying the claim or giving some lame excuses ?

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I sincerely hope this guy has zero depreciation insurance.

BTW will insurance create trouble in repairing the car ? Like denying the claim or giving some lame excuses ?
Don't know about the type of insurance he has but I don't think approving the claim would be an issue if he shall submit a copy of FIR.

Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Don't know about the type of insurance he has but I don't think approving the claim would be an issue if he shall submit a copy of FIR.

Regards

Akash
Oh ok. Just recalled that they create troubles if a 3rd party has been injured in any incident.

Definitely, as TSIVipul said, it looks like a case of revenge from personal clash. I have seen many cases at my place where road rage and parking fights have ended in situations like these. From the pictures, it looks like a gated community, and in that case an insider might be involved as well. You had mentioned that the society has CCTV as well as guards, so how come the wrongdoer escaped with such ease?

And that looks like a fairly new car. Possibility of neighbour's envy is also very high. [;)]

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9

Akash1886

Honoured Member

From the pictures, it looks like a gated community, and in that case an insider might be involved as well. You had mentioned that the society has CCTV as well as guards, so how come the wrongdoer escape with such ease?
The sad part here is that though we have 24x7 security staff stationed at all gates and all gates are equipped with CCTV cameras but the guards are so frail that one tight slap and they are grounded. The RWA in our sector often is non-responsive and the president (an old lady) is not properly able to conduct the functions. Indeed the question still remains WHY only this car was targeted?

And that looks like a fairly new car. Possibility of result of neighbour's envy is also very high.
Unlike the Flat/CGHS system in many metros, independent housing area/sectors are not that interactive atleast here. Its sad but barely do neighbors here come to help.[cry] None of the neighbors/residents have that much of time to devote to such a mad act. And Ya, the car is about 1-1.5 year old buddy.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Oh ok. Just recalled that they create troubles if a 3rd party has been injured in any incident.
In that case they ask for an affidavit stating that no third party is injured and even if injured then a compromise has been reached among ourselves.

Insurance claim.can be easily had in this case as it's not a riot hit car. Only an FIR will suffice here along with an affidavit.

Top Bottom