Car Vaccum Cleaner

Decent car vaccum cleaner ?

I am looking for a decent car vacuum cleaner that can clean carpets, floor.
Should be able to pick the dust and particles that I bring inside with my shoes :)

Re: Decent car vaccum cleaner ?

Go for black and decker car vacuum cleaner. I also use it for cleaning my playstation.

Yeah, have read good reviews of black and decker - As you are using it, hows the suction ?
Can it suck sand from the matt ?

I use Eureka Forbes Trendy Nano, it costs around Rs. 2500/-

Small, Powerful, Good Looking, comes with extensions and various types of brushes, instruction CD is also provided.

Its actually is a OVERKILL for a car, when I was new to vacuuming car carpet, I managed to damaged small portion of carpet, suction is that powerful, you need to be extra careful.

Last edited:
Instead of vacuum cleaner, I suggest you to buy mats which are breeze to clean and save car's original carpet like Star/kagu 3D mats. No way dust/sand will settle on car's carpet then, these mats are also very easy to clean.

Trust me you will get bored/tired of vacuum cleaner. Buy these mats and avoid all hassles.

I have COIDO Vaccum cleaner which works on mobile charging port.I always place it under driver seat .The wire is long enough to clean the boot too. It achieves 90 % results without body gymnastic skills and 95 % with gymnastic skills.

Only drawback is unavailability of blower which makes difficult to clean few crevices where its suction nozzle can not reach.

It is also provided with soft nozzle to clean seat covers.
There is a drawer at bottom which is meant for storage of wire, but I do not use it
IIRC, cost me approx Rs 2000.

Attachments

Revs

Suspended
I am using Bajaj's small vacuum cleaner (which I keep in the boot) but sad to say that its just useless. From looks, it is a RED hot coloured small thingy with a long cord. But, full 1900 INR waste!

Top Bottom