Car Stereo Pick: Fairly Easier For You Guys To Answer

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a Stereo HU for my Hyundai Getz.

My first question is, do all the double din units fits in all the cars or do i need to measure the dimensions ?

The models i have shortlisted are:

Kenwood - DPX-U5130 - Dual DIN CD Receiver with Iphone/Ipod Control - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Alpine - CDE W233E - 2 DIN CD Receiver - USB and iPod Controller - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Blaupunkt - New Orleans 220 CD/MP3/USB Receiver With Front Aux (Double DIN) - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Pioneer - DEH 4690BT CD Receiver - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

I need to know which one among these is better than others as i am really confused and not able to take a decision. i know you guys can help me in picking the good one.

If it would be of any help, i have jbl rear speakers and bass tube. Front speakers are pioneer and Amp is Sony xplode.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards
Max

Mayanks@

Welcome to TAi

a far as i know, if your car has double din space then you can surely fix any double din stereo there. No need to measure. But check out where they given this space in dash board. If it is on the Middle lower part of the dash, it is better not to go for 2din with display. Because the gear lever could block the view.

Thread Starter #4
Mayanks@

Welcome to TAi

a far as i know, if your car has double din space then you can surely fix any double din stereo there. No need to measure. But check out where they given this space in dash board. If it is on the Middle lower part of the dash, it is better not to go for 2din with display. Because the gear lever could block the view.
Thank you so much Releesh. You have a point there.

SO if i go with single DIN, i have option of Pioneer, Blaupunkt. i like these two. Let me know if you have better suggestions. my budget is 6-8K

Pioneer - DEH-X4690BT - Car Stereos - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Blaupunkt - Toronto 420 BT - CD, USB, iPod Compatible Bluetooth Enabled Car Stereo (Single DIN) - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Mayank

Mayanks@

Welcome to TAi

Yes agreed with Releesh.

Double DIN just AUDIO would be a waste of space and money...I think. Instead you can get AV stereo with some revision in budget.

The main advantage of AV system would be you can add a reverse camera [if supported by a particular model]

Top Bottom