Car Scan Tool (OBD) – Queries & Discussions

Thanks fusion_defusion,

I did find OBD where you said it would be.
I have attached the pictures of the location.

Now waiting to get my hands on Bluetooth OBD, current status from site says Product dispatched [clap]. I guess its long wait of 15 - 20 days, feels like eternity [cry].

Attachments

Last edited:
getting an OBD @ less than 1000 bucks is interesting all the car enthusiasts. if it is doin well, may be we can expect OBD in all the forum members.

i think getting these tools will make us too sensitive towards our cars. with the real time data, even a minor change in the car would make us frightening in the jorneys.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
Hi mastersquall,

Even I have ordered the same product, mine at approximately Rs 960 (added $2 for tracked courier).

Mean while do you know where OBD port is on Maruti Ritz Petrol. I'll try to find out but in case if any one is aware where to look for it.

Picture of the same would be helpful.

Thanks,
[cheers]
i did mistake [frustration] of not adding tracking option now i am clueless what's happening . i contacted them they told me that my product has been dispatched and may take 1-2week depend on my location .

I guess its long wait of 15 - 20 days, feels like eternity [cry].
agree with you

getting an OBD @ less than 1000 bucks is interesting all the car enthusiasts. if it is doin well, may be we can expect OBD in all the forum members.

i think getting these tools will make us too sensitive towards our cars. with the real time data, even a minor change in the car would make us frightening in the jorneys.
every thing has some positive some negative its depend on us what we take . I wanted OBD to see if i synchronise it with my mobile and use there sensor to see what's good time to switch gear to get max. performance or fuel efficiency

Hi mastersquall,
Dont worry about tracked item. When I tried to use the tracking number it says "No suitable Item found" [frustration].

Last item I ordered something from China it arrived after 30 days. So I am expecting the same amount of time. Please dont keep hopes that U will receive in 7-15 days, just not possible. Expect it to arrive at least after 25 - 30 days.

I do not agree with you emperor, knowledge never hurts knowing more about our cars would help rather then making us more sensitive. I am looking forward to make use of the knowledge gained by the using device in better understanding the how machine behaves.

Re: Car Scan Tool (OBD) – Queries & Discussions

Hi all,

I searched a lot for the OBD port on my 800 but could not find out, if some one knows pls help me out and pic's would be more helpful..

Thread Starter #38
Hi mastersquall,
Dont worry about tracked item. When I tried to use the tracking number it says "No suitable Item found" [frustration].

Last item I ordered something from China it arrived after 30 days. So I am expecting the same amount of time. Please dont keep hopes that U will receive in 7-15 days, just not possible. Expect it to arrive at least after 25 - 30 days.
you are giving me heart attack well let see i hope i get my item in this life only :tongue:
Hi all,

I searched a lot for the OBD port on my 800 but could not find out, if some one knows pls help me out and pic's would be more helpful..
didn't 350z told you or i am forgetting something

350Z

Core Team
Re: Car Scan Tool (OBD) – Queries & Discussions

I think, the port should look same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
That will be most likely an ECU. Don't try to remove that, else your car will stop working.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom