Car Polishing in Delhi @ Rs.800

Thread Starter #1
I am pasting a message received from one of my friends for the benefit all the car owners of Delhi. This disabled man is doing honest work for polishing of car for Rs 800, however don't bargain and give him less because he is earning a honest way to feed his family members ::::::

Yesterday when I was parking my car in Lajpat Nagar 2, this guy came to me and said that he can do rubbing and polish of my car for Rs 800/- , both my cars were not in good shape so I agreed in a second but ask him to do it for 600/- each he also agreed in a moment as I guess he didn't had much work ...well why I am writing this post because this guy is a handicap with one hand not working properly and he can't even speak properly and is approx 60 year old working hard every day to support his family, lives in Daryaganj and honestly did a very good job, both my cars were looking as good as new and he also took care of small dents and charge me a very nominal amount for that . His name is Gulfam and his Mobile no is 9311223209.So guys, go ahead and help him to earn his bread and support his family and please don't just like it,share it and use his services as 600 or 800/- will not make any difference to us but will help him a lot.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: CAR Polishing in Delhi

Good initiative VRShenoy,
I am sure TAIgers from Delhi will surely use his services.
800/- is very cheap for Polish and Rubbing.
I am sure your post will help a lot to Mr.Gulfam
Please share the pics of your car after the job.
If i was in Delhi, i would have given him my 3M products for rubbing and waxing.I just cant take time out from my schedule for DIY for these products.
You can title the thread "Car Polish for 800Rs in Delhi", will attract more viewers, in turn will help more to Mr.Gulfam

Thread Starter #3
Re: CAR Polishing in Delhi

Good initiative VRShenoy,
I am sure TAIgers from Delhi will surely use his services.
800/- is very cheap for Polish and Rubbing.
I am sure your post will help a lot to Mr.Gulfam
Please share the pics of your car after the job.
If i was in Delhi, i would have given him my 3M products for rubbing and waxing.I just cant take time out from my schedule for DIY for these products.
You can title the thread "Car Polish for 800Rs in Delhi", will attract more viewers, in turn will help more to Mr.Gulfam
Well, I just shared the message as received from a friend. I live in Mangalore n not in Delhi. If we get the polishing of car done in any Auto shop, they charge anything from Rs 1200 to 1500. Waxpol polish is good and available on Amazon for Rs 345 and good for 2 times on a M- 800. I do buy 2 tins a year and apply 4 times. However it takes about 4 hours to get the car polished and washing with 3M shampoo.

I did post few photos under the thread - M 800 Technical Issues and Solutions, don't remember the page nos but start from page no 76 to 92 .

Thanks n Regards

Top Bottom