Car Mount Cradle For All Mobiles

I am using it for y and ace and S.
All mobile fits perfectly in it.
Dhruvpandit, do post some pictures of the cradle. Also how is it doing now? Any issues of rattling or loose holder clips?

from shopclues dot com check the link in my above post
Great buddy. It is available at Flipkart too. So i would be proceeding with my order soon[:)].

Dhruvpandit, do post some pictures of the cradle. Also how is it doing now? Any issues of rattling or loose holder clips?

Great buddy. It is available at Flipkart too. So i would be proceeding with my order soon[:)].
Out of stock at flipkart buddy.

I was looking something big can i fit my Samsung tab2 in my car, i am looking for holder having 7 inch or more. I am no where finding that much big holder, if anyone finds one pls send the source i will buy it from there.

I was looking something big can i fit my Samsung tab2 in my car, i am looking for holder having 7 inch or more. I am no where finding that much big holder, if anyone finds one pls send the source i will buy it from there.
It is bit costly. Are you interested? I bought one (not yet reached in India) for my Dell Streak. It took almost 2 years for finalizing on car mount. Bought the ebay ones listed for 200-400 etc. That is suitable for mobiles under 3-3.5" and not 5 or 5.5". If it falls, that is it !

So, after lot of research, I found one on global easybuy (ebay global) which is meant for particular mobile with / without case.

I have otterbox case. (costs around 1700rs). So opted for a case which can fit with otterbox case on.

You can see for Note 2 here
you will see lots of positive reviews about this everywhere.

Now, the price part. It costs 3200. Costs only half if you can get it thru some friends from USA.
To reduce a bit, Go to iBhejo.com, there is a link to 'Request an item'. Give the ebay link (preferably ebay.com link) and wait for a day. You will get your item listed in their website (If you search for slipgrip, now only my item is listed in iBhejo).
Once it is listed, you register a new account. You will get two coupons worth 500 each. You can use it for a value above 3000. So the final price would be 2700.
I even thought of buying directly from slipgripcarmounts.com using international shipping. It comes to 2400 rs including shipping. We do not know how much customs they will put on it (Import/custom duty -starts from 10%). So, it may cost almost same or more. The iBhejo prices includes all the customs/shipment charges.

It is worth the price for sure. It is sturdy and it wont break that easily. Only question is - "Invest almost 2750 just for a holder" . This is custom made with all the power /usb /camera part open compared to Universal Car mounts

Appus,

Yes for 300-500rs we will get all kind of car holders but not for the tab ones.

check this link which is from ebay only it is listed for all kinds of Tab Phones for 7"" and 10.1"".

Even if i use the coupon code it will come around ~3500 more than as you listed, Moreover i am suspecting about the quality, will it lasts for its heavy weight.
Thinking all this i am bit scared to order from ebay.

Every products they displayed they say it Buy with great confidence [confused]

@manjoo
Wait for few days. I will get the holder in a week. I will update you once i get. As per the reviews, it is really good one. That is the reason i am paying 2800 !

Anyways, do not register on ibhejo if you are not purchasing. the coupon valid only for 10 days from the date of registration (or you need to create a new email id).

need some pics with it installed on the car.

do let us know how easy or difficult it is to fix it on windshield or the dashboard

Car Mount - Dell Streak 5"

Here comes my car holder (Dell Streak 5")
It is not a universal mount. It is a custom made specially for your device. Company name is SlipGrip Car Mounts.

Got from USA thru iBhejo.com . It is simple but sturdy ! I think it is worth that 35$ (Do not know whether it is worth 3200 in India. Got it for 2790 by using 500Rs coupon).

Just got it today (Though it was lying in Bluedart for 3 days. I couldnt collect as i was not in Bangalore).

Here are the pics
mount1.JPG

mount.jpg

bottom.JPG

horizontal.jpg gps-1.jpg

gps-2.jpg

gps-3.jpg

with phone.jpg

Not yet fixed in CAR ! There is a space for charging port / camera & flash.

It wont fall from the holder for sure. Just want to see the suction on Dashboard/Windshield . (It stuck nicely to my table though)

Regards
appus

Read the reviews on xda about these kind of snap fit / magnetic holder. That does not last long itseems. It is not working properly in India because of our bad roads too. Read reviews again before buying this product.

Last edited:
Wow appus finally your product has arrived i was eager to see this one, though it is not universal can it be expandable little bit further or it fits exactly 7"" size.

And looking at the holder the base seems to be pretty much heavier to hold against such weighted tabs.
And you have installed the sygic app in that looking cool man. I love this app :)

Top Bottom