Car Mount Cradle For All Mobiles

Thread Starter #1
i was searching for this type of stand / cradle / mount for long time.
then i got its small review from some fellow nano owner in TAI ( sorry, forgot name[glasses] )

i already had tried two local market stands earlier, but they don't last even for three months . (each one costs 300~400 bucks )

then i got flipcart's link from TAI, and ordered it immediately as it was from "capdase" ( a very known brand for mobile accs. )
i received the stand two days back and i tried it in all conditions in these two days [evil]

here are some pics of that stand.

it has RED lock button to lock the mobile holders in position.
two stick like extensions are also very useful for vertical mounting of phone.

and finally, suction ! its very solid and rigid. i tried it in back-breaking roads , but it serves very well.

here is link for Flipcart, if anyone want to order : Capdase HR00 - CA01

Note :- this is a review, i don't have any type of connections with flipcart or anything related to this product.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
nitin_k said:
looks solid and congrats on your purchase. I was thinking of buying something similar.

I had earmarked this for purchase Universal Car Mount Holder For Mobile Phone iPod - price in India : Rediff Shopping price is 1/3rd of what you purchased.

Can you post some pics wherein the holder with your mobile is fitted in you car.

thanks.
will post it soo..
but i doubt about cheaper ones, as i have already used cheap cradles finally got this one and it seems very good

Capdase is not available in flipkart . I saw a local one for Rs 180 in a shop.
Where can i buy capdase one online ?

I need similar like this. I only want to consider from some good brand as I don't want to break my costly mobile :p
Please help guys [:D]

Top Bottom