Car Mount Cradle For All Mobiles

@appus- Looks nice and sturdy btw which map you are using?
Yes. It took almost 2 year to finalize the product :) It is sturdy.
Map is sygic. Good map, not perfect though . If you need, can help you thru PM

Wow appus finally your product has arrived i was eager to see this one, though it is not universal can it be expandable little bit further or it fits exactly 7"" size.

And looking at the holder the base seems to be pretty much heavier to hold against such weighted tabs.
And you have installed the sygic app in that looking cool man. I love this app :)
If you buy the right one, you need not worry a bit. You get it with silicon case, with Otterbox or without cover. Mine is Dell Streak with Otterbox commuter case. They are having a mold/mould for each varieties and make depending on the order it seems (read in xda where in a guy went to their store physically and got it made in 15 minutes)

So, when you order - just order the right one. If you are planning for a case, select one which goes with case. This is the right fit. Easy to insert and take it out. No question of scratches

And, Sygic - It is one of the best offline maps.(cant beat online maps like google maps). Now they have added lots of POIs.

The above map 204km is to velloore golden temple in case we are planning for a meet [lol]

Great so appus, yours and mine mobile cradle reach us on same day [lol]
They might have thought of giving a surprise to all TAIans who bought the mounts[clap]

Last edited:
Thanks appu for the info i trust xda forums and they suggest the right products there.

@Tenida congrats on your product too :)

In case if someone needs - fixed it on to the windshield and tried. It is fixing properly.
Two photos. The location of actual position may change. This i fixed just to post pics.

carmount-1.jpg

carmount-2.jpg

@Appus- Nice pics. The cradle looks really good and sets there nicely. You can also mount on dashboard :)
P.S: Please clean your windscreen it looks dirty [cry]

@Appus- Nice pics. The cradle looks really good and sets there nicely. You can also mount on dashboard :)
It is not getting mounted on my Dashboard as it is so smooth (I need to remove the polish).
P.S: Please clean your windscreen it looks dirty [cry]
Just came back after 930KM trip yesterday. Later it rained here.
Check here. Wash will happen only on Sunday. This is the first time I am seeing my car this dirty [frustration].

Friends
I need to buy one quickly.

suggest me, which one is good a dash mounted or a windshield mounted
Most of the mounts are air suction mount. So, it should stick to any surface other than smooth and polished. I tried sticking on my office table, kitchen tiles/marbles/granites , windshield , tv screen and my monitor. It sticks everywhere except my Car's dashboard. I had a tough time sticking the Idol in the dashboard. It doesnt stay there with 3m tape. Finally glued with superglue.

You can try what carfreak got it for him from ebay. If that is working for him, it should work for you too. (Both got L620). I too bought it from ebay but was of no use to me. Finally i tried experimenting and i broke that.

Last edited:
Here's the mini-review of my Capdase car mount.

Pros
* Affordable
* Easy to fit at any smooth surface
* Universal design so you can mount any big size phone.
* Has cushion to protect your smartphone from any damage.
* Sturdy body

Cons:

* Cannot be mounted at uneven surface like dashboard.

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the mini-review of my Capdase car mount.

Pros
* Affordable
* Easy to fit at any smooth surface
* Universal design so you can mount any big size phone.
* Has cushion to protect your smartphone from any damage.
* Sturdy body

Cons:

* Cannot be mounted at uneven surface like dashboard.
Thanks for the images.

Is the bottom got a holder as well ? Is it good enough in bumpy roads? Just curious as it is universal.
Can it be tilted and used as Horizontal ? Is the top half protruding outside comparing to the bottom half

Just share the concerns you have so that it helps our users. Many are looking for a cost effective solution and your review will help many. Share more -ves [evil]

Thanks for the images.

Is the bottom got a holder as well ? Is it good enough in bumpy roads? Just curious as it is universal.
Can it be tilted and used as Horizontal ? Is the top half protruding outside comparing to the bottom half

Just share the concerns you have so that it helps our users. Many are looking for a cost effective solution and your review will help many. Share more -ves [evil]
Yeah bottom got holder as well. I just forgot to open that [lol]

Yes can be used as horizontally. I fitted the mobile that way because the volume rocker and power button touching the cradle holder.

J
ust share the concerns you have so that it helps our users. Many are looking for a cost effective solution and your review will help many. Share more -ves
For more -ve you just have to wait a while. I will test the cradle strength in all types of road.

Top Bottom