Car Care Product Shops in Delhi?

Thread Starter #1
Hello!

I am a south delhi resident. I would like to know trusted shops in south delhi only where i can get car care products like shampoo, polish, wax, etc. It will also be helpful if you can recommend me brands because this is the first time i am going to buy them and i have no experience regarding them, and we bought our first car, maruti swift petrol (white) in september this year.

Since we have bought it, it has gone for service just after one month and next is due in March. Recently i also got the rubbing (i don't know if it is called something else) done on whole body and now my car looks as new as any car in showroom :D

Regards.

Hell lot of products are there and lot of agencies are also there.

Popular are the 3M guys.
For polish , interior cleaning etc they charge 8000 for a benz- over drive editors long termer.

Normally about 2.5 to 3000 is charged for sedan .

As the material quality decreases the amount too decreases.!

3M and meguirs are same now - both product are available in the market. But only some sell them in loose(small quantity like 100ml for rs100) else the whole can must be around 2000.

Apart from that , you need a machine to get full effect.
Chinese brands are available for 2500/- ,

After all these polishing kinda stuff , apply some wax ! OPTIONAL

the car will be shining.
Normally in workshop , they may put rubbing compound .
Rubbing should not be used much regularly. it must be used seldom like 3 times to 4 times a year.

350Z

Core Team
Hi SunnySwift, I also belong to the same area and usually visit accessories shops located in Palika Bhavan, Opp. Hayatt Hotel. They have a wide range of car care products available BUT please make sure to check them for originality since some are fake products too which are tagged under branded logos. Otherwise, I would recommend Karol Bagh Market.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
ilango[speed thirst];61229 said:
Rubbing should not be used much regularly. it must be used seldom like 3 times to 4 times a year.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, i will get the rubbing done only 4 times a year.
Hi SunnySwift, I also belong to the same area and usually visit accessories shops located in Palika Bhavan, Opp. Hayatt Hotel. They have a wide range of car care products available BUT please make sure to check them for originality since some are fake products too which are tagged under branded logos. Otherwise, I would recommend Karol Bagh Market.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks but do you have any idea about shops in Lajpat Nagar, GK, Green Park or nearby to these places?

350Z

Core Team
Thanks but do you have any idea about shops in Lajpat Nagar, GK, Green Park or nearby to these places?
There are a few small shops but can't say about their reliability. I think, I have seen one next to Reliance Zone (Green Park). Still, Palika Bhavan will be a much better bet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
There are a few small shops but can't say about their reliability. I think, I have seen one next to Reliance Zone (Green Park). Still, Palika Bhavan will be a much better bet.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Ok, then i will get my products from there only.

Also, can you please recommend me a good place for car wash and rubbing in south Delhi? I will be having car wash every 45 days and rubbing every 3 months.

350Z

Core Team

Also, can you please recommend me a good place for car wash and rubbing in south Delhi? I will be having car wash every 45 days and rubbing every 3 months.
Since your car is also a Maruti Suzuki, get the washing / waxing done from Engineer’s Service Station (Fuel pump next to Air India office, after Safdarjung flyover). It is an authorized MSIL service station, and I have been their customer now from over 5 years. BTW, You can try Carnation too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

SunnySwift, rubbing shoudnt be done unless you need to remove minor scratches from the body.

Thread Starter #10
Maybe i am spelling that thing wrong but it is something which makes car paint like brand new. My cousin is getting that thing done since 2000 on his Maruti 1000 and on Mitsubishi Lancer SFXi since 2007, any guess? I am quite sure neither it is waxing nor polishing.

Top Bottom