Car buying Spree - Booked 3 cars in 3 days - None for us!

Thread Starter #16
I never knew Bolero is so cheap! How much does SLX cost then?
SLX 2WD comes for 6.8 lakhs & 4WD for 7.7 lakhs, both prices on-road, its the top end model with DI engine.

above this you get the VLX with the stonker CRDe engine!

Coil spring suspension will be better in bad roads.[cheers]
Good for ride comfort, not good for abuse. nevertheless being a mahindra, i assume it can take quite a lot of beating before giving up.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for the booking of Bolero SLE, Raj. Sounds a wise decision, Apart from these features, Mahindra has tried keeping the Bolero up to-date, by offering flip-type key and more! And yes, I’ll be happy to see the images of a Bolero, even if it’s dirty because that’s the real work this car is best doing at.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Indeed. A rugged MUV like the Bolero is meant to get dirty, as it conquers all sorts of challenging terrains. A flip-type key on the Bolero? Now that's a first! Oh, and 350Z, he's booked a Non-A/C Bolero, not an SLX.

Thread Starter #21
Congrats for the booking of Bolero SLE, Raj. Sounds a wise decision, Apart from these features, Mahindra has tried keeping the Bolero up to-date, by offering flip-type key and more! And yes, I’ll be happy to see the images of a Bolero, even if it’s dirty because that’s the real work this car is best doing at.

Drive Safe,
350Z
i dont know bolero comes with a flip key! i will kill mahindra if it does come because even scorpio does not come with one!

+1 to the dirty bolero part!

We have purposely selected the SLE over the SLX as we dint want the car to have power windows & keyless entry, etc. SLE has a longer waiting period than the SLX. nobody on the site would maintain the vehicle like we (private owners) do & in a year or two, the power windows will pack up & the windows will go neither up nor down! safer bet is manual winding. our sites are in remote locations where mahindra A.S.S would not be available & the vehicle may even miss its scheduled services & if done, will be at a local garage. thats the reason for choosing the SLE. infact, thats the reason for choosing the bolero!

I see. Good choice then, Rajeev. I'm assuming it has a single blower. Will it be sufficient?
you mean a single compressor? its better than a non-AC bolero is what i can say!

by the way, the bolero's AC is very effective in the front two rows because the cabin is relatively small & even the windows are small.

And what are your ICEing plans on your new cars?
None, all 3 cars are company cars. Ritz & Vista will have OE ICE whereas the bolero will have nothing!

by the way, colour of the bolero is silver.

Last edited:
Congrats Raj .[thumbsup]

In all your three deals I love the tata deal it is quite good and can we have any feed back of these vehicles I know it will be difficult because you are not going to use it .

Top Bottom