Car Better or Bike?

What will you prefer?

• Total voters
Well something horrible happened to few guys from my college!

A guy in a bike with his friend as pillion was waiting in a junction to take an U-Turn. Poor guys din even bother wearing a helmet! [frustration]A truck from behind just rammed into them from the back. Both the guys died instantly on the spot with a guy crushed below the truck's tyres and his head opened up and everything spilled outside! I came to the spot a few minutes after the accident had occurred! It was horrible watching the guy's bodies!

Why i say this is a car is always much safer than a bike and that is the reason my dad always pushes me to use car more than bike! Wearing a helmet also would not have saved both of them in this situation. That doesn mean car is also completely safe. I see atleast an accident daily involving a car and most of the times the damage is only to the car and all the occupants inside will be safe. Car can be got back by claiming insurance but what happens to our life!

My father has been always toward cars as they more concern and has seen lot of accident . So i will go for cars . Car can be brought again not life

for short distances - its bike and for long ones its car..overall a car works great anyday if person has enough cash to maintain it!

i would opt for a car.
1)safe
2)comfortable
3)protects from rain n shine
4)classy
bro just get a economical and a small car..bikes are risky..unless yo have a dying passion to drive in dust and mud don't go for it..i have sees a lots of fatal horrible crashes....drive car and comparatively stay on the safer side with stronger limbs...[:D]

I always prefer a car most of the times . But for short runabouts I always prefer a bike as the traffic conditions in Pune are horrible. Also the roads are not that wide.

Gimme the worlds most expensive car and the worlds cheapest bike - wud still go for the bike....
wind therapy is what keeps me sane... [:D]
Only a true biker can say that [thumbsup].

Well with time my priorities have shifted. I drove for more than 1 lakh kms on bike and completed some 60K so far on car. First love is for bike and nothing can beat it. But being a family man I prefer car over bike now for safety, security and shelter [lol]

Although I am very keen on the safety but still 'BIKE' rules my heart.
The hell with the Laura,I am more happy riding on a Splendor with my friendand follow the girls school/college bus..:stupid:Abusing him in his ear from behind and those twists and houls.
No car can give me the raw joy of the bike.i mean which metal cocoon can match that feeling when you see:-
1):The raw motion of everything in front of your eyes.
2):When the wind passes through your hairs at 100 kph.
3):When you ride just adjacent to a beautiful girl on the backs eat of a car!!
4):When every car driver on the highway notices you when you do 80+ speeds and say "Dekho,pata nahi kya chahta hai yeh(see,don't know what this guy wants)".

And many more..

About the FAKE safety reason:
Its a fact that both cars and bikes are very unsafe if the driver/rider is careless,most of the bikers suffer only because those car guys don't think that they too have the right of way.How can I say that?Simple:-
When we ride Splendor then most of the cars just force us on the corners of the road.
When we ride Pulsar then we move our way and are safe too.
When we ride Bullet,even a Scorpio guy is scared of us.If we touch his car we simply say "Repair ki cost bol aur chup chap chala ja(quote the repair price and leave)" and those guys silently go to their seat and drive.
I too drive the cars and I am sure that the cars I drive come in the category of big cars.Right?And I know what most of the car drivers think of bikers.

Top Bottom