Can Renault Fluence ‘Influence’ the Indian Market?

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Re: Can Renault Fluence ‘Influence’ the Indian Market?

The spyshots of Renault Fluence in India from Indian Autos Blog. The car indeed looks very impressive.

Renault-Fluence-India-side.jpg

Renault-Fluence-India-interiors.jpg

Renault-Fluence-India-rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

re: Can Renault Fluence ‘Influence’ the Indian Market?; Now Launched at Rs. 12.99 lacs

Well atleast its looking good IMO and not bad as Logan!

I believe this is going to compete with Laura , Jetta , Civic , Cruze and Altis?

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
re: Can Renault Fluence ‘Influence’ the Indian Market?; Now Launched at Rs. 12.99 lacs

Yes it will fall in the same territory. Sources also tell that it could give the competitors a run for their money. The launch has been finalized for June 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Renault Fluence will be placed in entry level D segment & will compete with Civic, Cruze, Jetta, Kizashi & Altis.

Pricing is expected somewhere around 11 lakhs to make it the best VFM car.

But this time, Renault should play a serious game for getting its market back.

Hope they dont lose it like Logan!

Wow if its going to be 11Lakhs then its head-on with Altis and Cruze! The car is looking spacious and its looking good too. I feel Renault has got a winner in their hands , hope they are successful this time!

I somehow don like the interiors though , not very pleasing to the eye , looks a bit normal! The interiors could have had some chrome inserts to make it look appealing.

Looks amazing! With our Renault experience, it will be a great car indeed. But most importantly, I'll consider only if there is a Renault dealership in my city or at least Mahindra, not Nissan's for sure.

The car looks great, the matter to be seen is whether they can price it correctly or it is going the Kizashi way...
Moreover I heard about Renault bringing Dacia Duster in India some time ago(may be a year or 2) but stalled it due to pressure from Mahindra, any update on that?

car looks gorgeous . I think there is surely a market for this car in India.

none of them looks good to me. :(

Not see a good time for Renault.

Thread Starter #26

350Z

Core Team

Hold that breath. Renault Fluence might launch as soon as by next month. i.e. May 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team

Brilliant job, cooldhaya. Thanks for sharing these spyshots! [thumbsup] This now confirms that Renault is continuously performing the test of the car on final phase since the launch is in next month itself. Just wondering though - why do the doors and bumper have small patches of tape? To prevent falling them off from the body?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team

By the way, which fuel was being filled? Petrol or Diesel?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thank you 350Z , i don know about those tapes but i think it surely does have a purpose.

And fuel good question , but i din notice it! From seeing the third picture , i think the diesel filler is not in place , so maybe diesel?

Top Bottom