Buying Used Ford Fiesta SXi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens to me too. but the only difference is my count will go down soon compared to yours since mine is petrol [;)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i dont understand that digital fule meter, some time showing 325 km that after showing 290 km.pls help me to understand the same.
That shows ' distance to empty'. The car does a real time calculation based on your current consumption and the fuel left and shows you how many Kms you can still go before refuelling. There must be a knob to change that to 'trip meter' somewhere.

Thread Starter #33
I have got this car for 3.45 lack and out of that 1.80 lack got for my swift Vxi.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Guys i dont understand that digital fule meter, some time showing 325 km that after showing 290 km.pls help me to understand the same.
Figures in the Distance To Empty (DTE) vary depending on factors like driving style, road conditions (slopes) and even if the car is switched on again after sometime.

There must be a knob to change that to 'trip meter' somewhere.
The digits that show below DTE indicate the trip meter. It can be reset through the stick (button) on bottom left of multi function display screen.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have got this car for 3.45 lack and out of that 1.80 lack got for my swift Vxi.
Hey buddy was expecting you in ownership thread but is still find you here, please do take some time share your experience with your pre-loved Fiesta in ownership thread which in turn will help other prospective buyer's.
Thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #37
Hey buddy was expecting you in ownership thread but is still find you here, please do take some time share your experience with your pre-loved Fiesta in ownership thread which in turn will help other prospective buyer's.
Thanks in advance.
Right visran.Hope this weekend i will get some time to get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom