Buying Used Ford Fiesta SXi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hi.....

Now i have 2006 Swift VXI with 30k in odo but due to high price of petrol planing to buy used ford fiesta 2006 SXI with odo in 45K.Asking price 3L.Required suggestion.

Re: Used Ford Fiesta

^^ That will be a good switch. Should be able to get a good price for the Swift too. How much work would you have to do on the Fiesta after buying it?

350Z

Core Team
Now i have 2006 Swift VXI with 30k in odo but due to high price of petrol planing to buy used ford fiesta 2006 SXI with odo in 45K.Asking price 3L.Required suggestion.
How much is the budget? Used Ford Fiesta is worth it in second hand market but beware of abused examples. 3 Lakhs is alright assuming a fair condition as Diesel is expected to have better resale value. Do also search for recent models (2 - 3 Years old) with lesser kilometers clicked on the odometer.

that i dont know.can u give me some idea of selling price of Swift?
You can sell it off for around 2.5 Lakhs if the car is maintained well. As I suggested earlier, I would still insist to retain it and install an alternative fuel kit if the reason for selling is just the increasing cost of Petrol. Apart from it, some of the minor issues (rattling) can be fixed at workshop.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks 350Z.Frankly i also dont want to sell my baby swift as this car is maintained very well but my daily running is more then 55km and its very difficult for me to go with it in petrol version.Some of my friend told me that lpg is not safe as well car system may also malfunction.dont know what to do.........

Thread Starter #7
Planing to buy Used Ford Fiesta 2007

Members,

Now again i m planing to buy Used Ford Fiesta 2007 model.Asking price 3.49 and showing 36k in odo.colour white.Shall i go for it.What will be the correct price that i may offer to the dealer?

hai swiftkolkata
i think you need to change your name from swiftkolkata to fiestakolkata[:)]
As fiesta user i suggest you fiesta is avery nice car its easy and lovely to drive in the city. i bought my car as second hand which as done only 14k kms in ODO with april 2007 sxi (fully white without scratches) with the price 5 lacs in 2011 january. but some of them suggested me that its a high price for it but in our side we liked the car very much because of the colour and maintenance and so go to the ford dealer in your side and check about the service record of the car if the service record and the maintanence of the car were satisfactory then dont leave it. we bought my car within 1 week. the only reson is that we liked it.

Re: Planing to buy Used Ford Fiesta 2007

Members,

Now again i m planing to buy Used Ford Fiesta 2007 model.Asking price 3.49 and showing 36k in odo.colour white.Shall i go for it.What will be the correct price that i may offer to the dealer?
Check the car records & condition. 36K in 5 years for Diesel does not seem right. Check it up on vahan.

If all checks out; then its a steal.

350Z

Core Team

I assume it is SXi (DuraTorq). The deal sounds too good. Please ensure to perform a thorough inspection of the car including service records / accident history.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Members,

Well that's a good price for a fiesta with 36k on odo. but before buying it just get the vehicle checked. Check the underbody as well for any rusty parts.

And if everything seems to be ok than go ahead with it.

thanks guys.what about the milage?
In cities with 1/2/3 with speed of 40 kmph - 14-15 kmph
In highways with speed around 80-100 kmph - 19 kmph[clap]
In highways with speed 120-140kmph & rare 160kmph - 17 kmph[frustration]

These are mileage i got in our car and everthing is with AC at 2nd point.
I think with AC and without AC dont affect mileage in fiesta.(if iam wrong correct me)

In cities with 1/2/3 with speed of 40 kmph - 14-15 kmph
In highways with speed around 80-100 kmph - 19 kmph[clap]
In highways with speed 120-140kmph & rare 160kmph - 17 kmph[frustration]

These are mileage i got in our car and everthing is with AC at 2nd point.
I think with AC and without AC dont affect mileage in fiesta.(if iam wrong correct me)
This figures are from Diesel Fiesta right?

AC do have effect in mileage
AC on tend to give less mileage say 1 to 1.5 Kms /ltr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom