Buying Swift Dzire - Old Version

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am getting a deal from one of the dealer on Old version of Swift Dzire.

He will give me Dzire LXI and put all the accessories free to match it with VXI.

Only things which wont be included in free accessories are : fog lamps, side indicators on OVRM and electronic OVRM adjustment. Everything else would be given including music system with 4 speakers, matting, 4 power windows, remote central lock, mud flaps, body color mirrors. I am getting it in 5.65 lacs on road.

Is this is a good deal? Shall I go for it because i will get the old version of dzire and not the new one. Is it ok to get the old version.

Any suggestion would help me making decision.

Are you sure the car your getting is Dzire LDi? it may be a Dzire Tour(made for the taxi usuage. Which now available for private buyers too). If it Dzire LDi, then there is a chance it will be old make and a used one(like TD car). Check the VIN number.

Are you sure the car your getting is Dzire LDi? it may be a Dzire Tour(made for the taxi usuage. Which now available for private buyers too). If it Dzire LDi, then there is a chance it will be old make and a used one(like TD car). Check the VIN number.
I think me means LXi and not LDi, petrol variant.
as Releesh said get the VIN

Thread Starter #4
Its LXi.
I will get the VIN number from the dealer. What shall I do further with VIN. Is there any site where I can check details based on VIN number?

Top Bottom